Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Is it just me or is half of the chapter hella corrupted to the point that I can’t read it?

Yeah, I can't read it either, it's super corrupted.
Edit: swap off of data saver and onto original images in reading settings, that seems to fix it.

Damn I hate every one of them now that some parts of her past and Penelope's are being brought up when things look alright on the outside but really there is something boiling and sufficating to even think about at the back of her/their head QmQ

Dex-chan lover
Even the butler's apology was prefaced with an attempt to either make her feel guilty about the head chef's firing or please her as if hearing of another's suffering would make her happy. Everyone involved would rather pretend this is all on her rather than the Duke and his fuckwit children all but declaring open season on Penelope.

God that was such a cool chapter it's so sad what happened to her but her fucking mic drop moment was so epic!

Every time her or Penelope's past get's brought up it's super depressing. I just want the poor girl to have someone love her for once, both of her families were so unbelievably awful. In the novel it goes into more detail about how the younger brother would destroy the leftover food and then come and laugh at her when she couldn't eat.

I'm very happy to see her finally strike back against the servants. The chef definitely deserved everything she got and more. She tortured a young girl for years, that kind of child abuse should net you prison time. And even Emily deserves a lot more hate, no matter how nice she acts now she was among the worst people to Penelope when she was, once again, a small child.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, the world is super harsh.

I really wish someone could take pity on this poor woman. She not only suffered from one lifetime of misfortune but two?...

Group Leader
Fuck all of them. Too little, too late in my opinion but I guess whatevs... I hope Penelope gives them everything they deserve 🙏

jlc

Dex-chan lover
Go for the throat, Penelope! And don't you let them forget it!

Group Leader
I'm glad that woman got fired, but still... Is the family just waking up to how Penelope was treated? What have they been doing so far?
They can't be so blind. But if he did something wrong, she'd be rereached. 😐
Thanks for the mass release! 😘

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda strange, but the more i see her second brother from her previous life the more i think he is a tsundere who somehow cared for her
like, every time he talks he sounds like a jerk but he also beat up the people who hurt her, and this time he staied up waiting for her to eat by herself some bad for to tell her (in his rude manner) "if you don't like this food, come eat with us"; so he basically was trying to force her to join the family for dinner
now this is all crap made with some good intentions, cause he avenged her and tryed o include her, but he never wondered WHY she got bullied and she didn't want to eat together
(because she was part of a rich family which didn't seem to care about her at all, and maybe some more which i don't know)

Aggregator gang
Wow a sole breadwinner yet dare to mess with noble's food without thinking of the consequence, yea totally deserve the punishment, I feel bad for her family though...

@SoulOverCaos no he isn't like that at all, in the novel it was detailed how he poisoned the food with all kinds of weird ingredients, and not only him but the servants of the house also participate and the brothers turned a blind eye to that.

Dex-chan lover
@doradora i see, they always cut out things when adapting from a novel. why do they do that? just make 10-20 more chapters, i don't mind~
also... she had servants in her previous life??? didn't look like it in the flashbacks wth

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm... The longer I read this story the less I'm understanding it, this one confused the hell out of me.

Can someone clear it up to me?

I understand that she had a grudge against the Head Chef for past actions that Penelope remembers...

But going this far seems a bit too much for me... hmm.. I just don't get it. (Maybe it's an old phrase in me that even enemies or people you disagree with can be changed & used to your benefit.)

Maybe it will change in future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread