Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

@aurafort when Penelope was young, she was given toy cutlery for her meals, which as you can see from previous chapters aren't really usable. and she couldn't voice her opinions bc duke and brothers would assume she was throwing tantrum as per usual. So she was basically starved for the entirety of her childhood, and when she was having her meal on her own in her room, her maid only brought her rotten food. And what happened this chapter for the head chef is the duke and brothers' doing.

Fed-Kun's army
@SoulOverCaos I think the author just want to finish the major arc in one season which is why they just try to left out minor details. Yes, her family before becoming Penelope was one of the wealthy people, so they have someone who cooked for them, and it was shown in previous chapter that they employed chauffeur.

Does anyone know how to fix those images that’s failed to load. (Right when she starts telling the maid off for never feeding her properly). The comments don’t really mention it, is it a Europe thing or some other local device reason why it’s not a prob for everyone?

Nevermind @ Marayla got the answer for us!
“Yeah, I can't read it either, it's super corrupted.
Edit: swap off of data saver and onto original images in reading settings, that seems to fix it.“

Fed-Kun's army
@aurafort both the duke and the brothers didn't apologize for what happened it the past in the first place. They can act nicely all they want but without an outright apology, It just doesn't feel right.

Does anyone know where I can read the novels? I don't even mind paying for it. There's just so many details that seem to be left out, like I wanna know more about her past life with her family.

Fed-Kun's army
While I agree that it's messed up to get toy cutlery and that kind of bullying had to change but what's supposed to classify it as toy as it looked drawn quite real?

I mean nowadays people can eat just aswell with all those disposable plastic forks and spoons.

If she was the only breadwinner of the family why would she need with the food and cutlery of her employer's daughter?? That's just asking to get fired and rightfully so

So that is the reason
Penelope's previous life, has contracted stomach cancer, I feel so bad for her

She didn’t ask for your kindness people and it’s quite depressing and pathetic.
Honestly at this point, don’t even to try to seek her favor because the FMC has lost the ability to be see to the good in a person because of all the sh*t she had to go through in no one, but two lifetimes...
And even if they tried to redeem themselves (The duke and the two douchebags of a brother) to Penelope, its too late because ‘real’ Penelope is gone and she took that horrible baggage YOU ALL threw at her.
Just f**k that whole duchy. >:|

i have no idea why my tears are falling like Penelope's cutlery, but my heart hurt so bad this chapter. and this isn't even supposed to be a depressingly sad chapter. i'm not usually emotional either. it's also not midnight, which is perfect for crying, it's 2 pm. what a strange day.
on another note, it's too late for those dumbasses. they never tried to accept her. never would've if our new Penelope didn't smack some sense into them. i say kick em in the dungeon and let them rot.

Dex-chan lover
.....okay? Is that something she should thank them for? By all accounts, she's still better off leaving the house and trying to survive as an independent commoner who has nothing to do with them, so the head chef clearly doesn't have it that bad.

Too bad we didn't see it ourselves, I guess, but I've also no desire to see the family acting like they care about her this late in the game so it's all still completely too little, too late.
They had every chance to notice the fact that she wasn't eating and her cutlery were toys.

This manhwa is really refreshingly frustrating. Like not a in a bad way; it's because the MC isn't doing what I want, but it's a new experience of unpredictability. Love the manhwa and TL.

Users who are viewing this thread