Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Wow ppl really really hate the cotton candy dude now 😂
I personally don't care for any of them unless they're nice to Penelope but even I can see that he was just as much a child as Penelope was. It is horrible to hear someone wish your sister disappears forever just so you can replace her in the family. He can completely understand her reasoning for it and also hate her at the same time. Who is she to even try and replace his sister? Why is he supposed to understand her situation when his own biological sister is missing? He was just a kid who decided to hate and blame the wrong person for his sister having disappeared. And she was easy to hate when she so blatantly wished for her to never be found.
I still think he's a bitch ofc, but I like that there's at least a reason for it. I understand now why his favourablity was -10.
Is2g it's all about perspective. If this was told from Reynold's pov, it's basically a stranger taking his sister's place and wishing she'd never return so that she can stay there forever. It's not nice xD I wouldn't like the person even if I understood why, especially as a child.
Anyway queen, stick up for yourself ✨✨🙌🏼 I stan Penelope 💕

Y'all shouldn't get attached to any of these characters.
Derrick is honestly pretty terrible. He ends up bringing Yvonne to the coming of age ceremony, not Vinter. And I have more. Later, when there is a trial against Penelope, when people thought she might've tried to kill Callisto (prince), he THOUGHT SHE TRIED TO KILL HIM AND DIDN'T BELIEVE HER WHEN SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T. Of course there is more and worse stuff, but that was all I could think of right now. Another thing about Derrick is that he is actually in love with Penelope, and he said he wanted to 'lock her up in a cage like a bird.' CREEP. He didn't like her calling him brother because he didn't want to be her brother.
To me, Renyold is much more redeemable, but is still difficult. He really does grow to care about Penelope, as a brother. He is hard to like sometimes, but not as bad as his brother. Although our Penelope doesn't want him to help her, he does.
Callisto is honestly best boi. Something I'm nervous about in the manhwa is they are taking to much time to reintroduce the ML, and people will start building ships and not like him as much. He is really sweet and charming, and really, really cares about Pene. Please don't take that one meeting of him to heart, because his family literally just tried to murder him, so anyone would be on edge like that.
Eclise is INSANE. Do not, please, under any circumstances, start shipping Pene x Eclise. He is yandere, and even if you like yandere, he's a bit much. I wont go into detail unless someone wants to know, so feel free to ask.
Vinter is a good friend for Pene. There is some drama there, but long story short he's not a real contender for ML.
Something good about this manhwa is the Pene never really forgives anyone for everything. (except best boi Callisto, because he is best boi.)
Tell me if I got some stuff wrong, and if you have questions I will do my best to answer them.

THE PANEL OF PENELOPE TELLING HIM SHE COULD MAYBE BE HIS LOST SISTER IF SHE WANTS TO WAS SO GOOD. HER EXPRESSION AND THE ART IS 💯💯💯 AHHH THINGS ARE GETTING SO INTERESTING, SHE LET THE FAVORABILITY DROP. Ive been seeing comments from novel readers about something big happening soon, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP 👀✨

I hope you guys don't get disheartened by the people freaking out about sniping! You guys are doing a fantastic job and the other group practically abandoned the project without a word, so i'm much more thankful to you guys who provided us with so many chapters all at once

I like your spoiler @Haven1011 lol

And later when how the Duke trying to ask forgiveness from neglecting Penelope when he brought her in the past

Regardless of their effort to make up in the future, her family really is piece of shit, it's best to never forgive them. Like penelope can choose to get along with them but they didn't desrve her whole heart

@Haven1011
i have a question - where can i read the novel? please i'm desperate ;-; . I really love "Death is the only ending.." so I went to check it on novelupdates but all the links were dead. is there any other way to read it in EN?

ISTG LET ME FUCKING HOP IN AND CHOKE THAT DICK TO DEATH

also tysm for the upload

Ooof what I love the most about this story is how Penelope never ever forgives them for all those years of abuse and instead she moves on and holds them accountable for their abuse and it's that understandment that gives both the Duke and Reynold their well deserved redemption later on (like very faaaaaaaaar in the future) cuz yeah you bitches just because you start acting like decent human beings for once in your life for a couple months it doesn't erase all the years of mistreatment and abuse.

Having said that it's really gratifying how from this point on Penelope finally begins to properly stand up for herself and call everyone out when their acting shitty. She's fed up with everyone's bullshit and I'm so here for it.....the art is GORGEOUS so much better than anything I could come up with when I read the scene and I'm so excited to see how they illustrate everything else!

her family are pieces of shit, no matter how much they develop as characters. they're grown ass men and still act like this ffs. I really like that Penelope isn't forgiving them, they really don't deserve it.
she was an abused and mistreated child, why the hell would he hold her for something that long ago? my blood pressure...

Users who are viewing this thread