Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Biggest thank you for doing this for us!
Really appreciate the work the translation team did for us and it’s more than satisfy our more than 2 months break from the previous team.

Thank you so much!

@Haven1011
hmm too bad, I'm attached to eclise already, what did he do really? I can't find anything in the spoiler thread aside from him feeling betrayed because penelope kind of uses him by giving fake affection to get that affectkon level to 100 and idk how true that particular spoiler is as the thread was all jumbled but reading that only makes me pity him more 🥺 i just have a soft spot for characters like him —the abandoned one without anyone else in his life

damn this manhwa is turning out way more dramatic than i expected. but it kind of feels like some of their personalities aren't consistent. just how many years will it be until we can finally see the end of this...

Ok. Here we go. @misto713 here is a pdf with the whole novel and side stories- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pz2lfhWany00MSbIKhPUPb8jubrTLhTt/view
@imtaciturn ,
yeah Eclise really is pitiful, he honestly deserved better, but the way he ended up handling himself after was not a case helped. Though, at the end he completly redeems himself and sacrifices himself for Penelope. He really just wanted to be loved.
@autodafe__ Here are some spoilers about the two-
So, at the end of the story, there is this golden dragon and Penelope and the others have to fight it, and it was about to kill Penelope and Eclise jumped in front and saved Penelope from the blow. Later, they are looking for his body and it cannot be found. (He is alive!!🤩) And he goes pretty classic, but pitiful yandere, like he wants to take Penelope away and is really manipulated by Yvonne and betrays Penelope in the name of Penelope, so that is the only reason I was annoyed with him really.
And the Duke.. There is a lot that goes down with him. (I'm assuming we are talking about the actual duke, not Derrick.) So, he really does start to try to be a better father to her, but you know, to little to late. One example is on the morning of Penelope's coming of age ceremony, at one point she had asked him to visit her on the morning of. But at this point, she was actually planning on commiting suicide, and was going to take a poison. Before she took it though, the duke visited her, and they had a very sweet conversation. She didn't commit suicide, no one really knew that she was going to, but stuff goes down at the coming of age ceremony. I suggest that you look through the spoiler forum,https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/death-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villain.97486/ and look for posts by Elyriona, she pretty much translated most of the novel there.

@Haven1011 thank you for the spoiler and
yes, he just wants to be loved but yandere characters can be a lil bit much but i still love him but i-i'm conflicted 😂

“You think you can just solve this by simply apologizing?”
Hey, it it okay if I can take this question
and
SHOVE IT RIGHT UP HIS HYPOCRITICAL ASS?!

Wow, another shitty comeback that not only decreased his favorablity for nothing, but also left at least me unsatisfied. Really? Is that the only thing u can come up with Penelope? He’s a bastard, say it to his face please and don’t use that self-deprecating shit. Know your worth queen. Please just tell him, that he’s a hypocrite, and that you don‘t wish for her to die, but to actually come back, because ur full of their bs. Please. Do it for me

Wow he really went on a full mode jerk like he is 😑
I just want to hug mc, she endured so much in her real life too ;;;;

These f**kers. I don’t even have enough hate for them. I thought my hatred was Rashta level but the brothers are another level

if you see it from their view the brothers are justified though??? they're not perfect but I feel like y'all are biased towards Penelope rn bc our mc's a random uninvolved girl isekaid into all this
I'm so frustrated I just want vinter to find romance soon

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Okay, so young Penelope did that, that's interesting to know.

This guy can still go fuck himself though. Emotional, fine. He's just acting like an abusive asshole and deserves no love or forgiveness from her.

Hmm I dont feel anyone did anything wrong tho. Nor the brothers nor Penelope. Its understandable for Penelope to wish for that considering she was just a little girl who never wanted to go back to that hell of being poor again. And at the same time its also understandable for the brother, who literally lost his sister who he loved, and then him seeing this new girl come into the house as a replacement for his sister and this girl praying that his real sister never comes back. its understandable for him to get angry esp as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread