Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Thank u for the very consistent translations I can't wait to see what happens next!!

thank you for the updates!!
BUT UGH I HATE THIS LIL BOY HES SO NASTY AND ABSOLUTELY INCONSIDERATE LIKE BRUV WHY ARE U THIS EMOTIONALLY UNINTELLIGENT AND FOR WHAT😤😤😤

dumb ass fucking bitch u been taken care of your entire life u never knew fucking hardship and yet u fucking condemn a girl who had completely nothing wishing not to return back to nothing????????? HES PROBABLY NEVER EVEN HAD TO STARVE ONCE IN HIS LIFE IM SO FUCKING ANGRY PLS TELL ME HE GETS PUNCHED IN THE FACE AT LEAST ONCE IN THIS SERIES LIKE THIS HOUSEHOLD MISTREATED PENELOPE TO THE POINT THAT EVEN HER BASIC NEEDS ARENT PROVIDED FOR PROPERLY I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE FUCK THE RICH

Reynold what the fuck do you want from her give her a peace for god damn sake oh my god ,
All he talk about is the past never the present i took my words back after i said "her brothers are also changing little by little" what a fucking dck he is

(I also is thinking if the past penelope is the one who made Yvonnie Lost her home(??)

Penelope kinda annoys me sometimes, but I truly like when she says everything it's in her mind and she doesn't stay quiet.

Thanks for the update~

At first, I thought Penelope was getting up in her feelings a bit much and really dragged out this self-pity party. But this chapter does it. The men in this family are just as trashy human beings who literally refuse to let the past go. At least she's TRYING to change. Hell, at this point, she should go ahead and throw that pettiness right back at him x 2. If he ends up killing her, at least he has to deal with that for the rest of his miserable life.

out of the brothers reynold is the one that i least like

i just cant like the guy

The next chapter will be satisfying i guess. Hope she will called out his bulls**t, the least he could do is shut his dirty mouth and out of her sight.

Even after all of this, reynold still get of my nerves. I really happy that penelope didn't yield to his selfish antics.

This guy is just irredeemable... I mean at least the other brother and dad are trying — waaaaay too late but it’s something. This dude is just a plain dick.

Double-page supporter
I kind of get Reynold, if one of the first things you saw about your new sister (but not really) was that she's praying for your actual sister's death I'd be salty for years to come too. Who wouldn't be antagonistic towards her after that?

Her brother in her past life can't be redeemed though. She gets adopted and they spike her food and call her a slave the hell?

Users who are viewing this thread