Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Thank you so soooo much for the updates! Can't wait for more!! Destroy that a**hole!

Imma rant a lil bit and maybe not making sense

I FUCKING HATE HOW HE JUST CAME UP HERE JUST TO DISREGARD HER LIKE WTF WHY U HAVE TO BRING UP THE PASS YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS BITCH WHEN AHE SAID SHE HATE YOU 1000000000TIMES U ACT HURT WTF WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Bruh if i ever get isekaid inside a game I would absolutely not follow the game rules and just escape find a new life, adventure the world! Her environment is completely toxic.

i wonder if they would understand how it would feel like from penelope's pov if their sister came back, even if she wasn't kicked out, surely she would be ignored and all the love would go to their sister

@HOOfan_1 Tbh, I think she just lost her patience. There's only so much abuse a person can take, even if they're trying to avoid confrontation. Plus, she's in an awful mood and she's remembering how similar this was to her other life. She's also feeling so much pity for the real Penelope that I think in her point of view, it's almost like she's defending OG!Penelope from a bully.
(There's a plot reason for this but I won't say what)

Users who are viewing this thread