Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

He is the one who came to antagonize her. She was going to leave, but he went on an on about it. What does he want her to do exactly? She apologized more than once but he still mad, so what exactly does he want? She ignored him, and avoided him but he is the one getting in her face. Children don't often understand the gravity of their words.

OG Penelopy prayed for Yvonne to never appear again??? Uh big yikes but at the same time she was a kid who used to starve on the streets so yeah.

But damn the step bro did not have to have a huge hate boner. I get she said something really messed up and soured his impression of her, but he's not acting better than her and acts a whole lot worse.

I hope he gets a slap in the face to come to his senses, but christ Penelopy it was kinda a dick move to tell him if he treated you better you could start acting like his missing sister.

Both parties are dicks but rn Penelopy has no one on her side and will die if they hate her enough so yeah, interested to see how she'll handle this.

Will she calm down now that his favourability has gone down, or will she egg him on to kill her because she genuinely thinks he hates her that much and is tired/hungry. She may as well faint at this point.

Also I'm worried Ikles favourability will go down cuz she doesn't visit him enough. Its not her fault its the bro.

oh man... I can't with the cliffhanger rkxjsljzlsz I'm going to look for the novel xjslnsnz

Double-page supporter
@Kakachini123 From what I heard from spoilers in an earlier chapter
Yvonne was kidnapped by a Doomsday cult that had cursed Penelope in a previous life in which she was an Archmage as she was the biggest threat towards them resurrecting their evil god. The curse is why everyone hated her for no reason, but I'm not sure if the Doomsday cult where the ones that set up Penelope to get adopted as a replacement for Yvonne though but I wouldn't put it past them

Double-page supporter
You know, yesterday I can't sleep after read this chapter in TL-er site because of the agony. 😰

Now I'm came to this comment section and glad seeing many people pissed off by pink haired capture target. 😂🤣

I've cried while reading the last 3 chapters. Something inside me snapped and i just... the things they did to Penelope and the past mc is just so fucking sad, i couldn't read it without crying. it was just too much.

I hope they realize their mistakes and how abhorrent they were acting towards her, and live with the guilt without Penelope's forgiveness. I can't find it in myself to forgive them to be honest, even if they change their attitude.

Group Leader
Gosh... It's though how similar their life, feelings, etc. of the MC and Penelope. 😦
But this is a cliffhanger... hopefully he doesn't push the girl out the window. 😅

Thanks for the chapters! 😉

no matter how nice the family treats penelope, i would never like them. Just because they are treating her a little better now does not mean everything they did in the past will be forgiven or forgotten.

i'm going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed if the male lead she ends up with is one of the assh*le brothers

Dex-chan lover
this guy... he always seem so self-centered, i see why he hates Penelope now, but come on!! "YoU cRaWlEd YoUr WaY bAcK iN hErE JuSt To WiSh My SiStEr WoN'T cOmE bACk AgAiN weEeEeEe~"
he has no awareness, doesn't care for her side of the story, in from an ear and out from the other, kid doesn't even know the concept of conversation, literally the only times he can sh*t talk Penelope is when they are alone in a single room, lock her up as well and point a crossbow at her now will you?

also next chapter i expect HEADS WILL ROOOOOLL

Dex-chan lover
@SoulOverCaos i understand your point, but with how a family member was suddenly lost and then a step-sister kind of pop-up, humans are just like that, sad, jealous ,and envious. it is including past penneloppe and the guy in this chapter.

im sure that if theres another manhwa and this guy is the mc, readers would sympathize with him because author make it so that readers would make it so and the artist delivered it. world peace couldnt be achieved because humans are just selfish, and nekomimi hasnt appeared yet thats why.

This angst. It hurts but I can't stop reading it. It's so good and no amount of redemption can make me like the brothers.

Thank you so much for the mass updates!!!

Aggregator gang
This chapter was amazing! They backgrounds, the emotions, the facial expressions, and the dialouge!

@Sayorii-chii the main issue is that her back story and Penelope´s are to similar, she is mixing her unresolved conflicts of her previous family onto this one, clouding her judgment, but I admit that she deserves some respite to gather her thoughts and not being against the ropes every single day.

At this point both of them are arguing about two diferent matters, both venting their anger at each other, both deeply hurt, her previous brothers abuse, he losing his sister at a young age.

But she already knows that Reynold is inmature, eventually would resolve this (and probably others) problems as herself and not as Penelope character.

i just keep rereading this lmao just noticed Reynold's necklace has the same color to Penelope's eyes

Users who are viewing this thread