Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
I hate that pink haired bastard so much!!! Penelope was young and did not truly understand the meaning behind her wish, she just wanted to be loved. And now my girl is finally sticking up for herself!

I can understand why Reynold would resent her after hearing OG Penelope hope his biological sister would die as children, but he's seriously asking Penelope NOW why she would say something like that? He's dummy with none of the thicc.

Dex-chan lover
@wowzabeans, @Ghost_Bear
it's a litle more clear in the novel but OG penelope never wish Yvonne death, she only wish that Yvonne was never found.
never found = death is the interpretation of Reynold

Apa

@wowzabeans this!! I completely get that he felt hurt when he heard this and he had every right to do so. But this could have been solved if he just asked her why when he first heard that. He's bringing it up six years later?? Plus he told her that they wouldn't have kicked her out even if Yvonne came home, WHICH MEANS THAT HE UNDERSTANDS THE REASON BEHIND WHY SHE DIDNT WANT HER TO COME BACK BUT HE IS STILL ACTING LIKE A BIG ASSHOLE OVER IT.

Dex-chan lover
The pink-haired asshole clearly is old enough to recognise why 6 years old Penelope wished his sister never returned. He knows what would happen to her, he even mentions it by implying that she would get kicked out eventually, and he knows where she came from.
He is mad not because she did something, but because he wants to be mad and she is the perfect target.

He's not an idiot. Well, he is. But I'm sure he knows why Penelope wished for what she did - she just wanted a family. She wanted to be loved, and to feel like she belonged somewhere. He has some nerve to demand she act in a way that pleases him when she's ALREADY been doing that her entire life, desperately looking for some form of affection. Die mad about it, you braindead rat. It sucks how the MC has to suffer through all this; in both lives, Penelope's had more neglect and abuse than anyone deserves.

Dear Penny snapped! Drag him honey, you’re doing amazing!!

Thanks for the chapters!

I like both the brothers I don't understand the hate they are just like the mc they miss their lost sister and they don't know how to express it so they blame her. It's getting interesting though.

I want the Duke family to be ruined, and I want REYNOLD SPECIFICALLY TO GET BURNED. Seriously this mf just pissess me off so much. If I write everything that what did he do that pissed me off in this manhwa, it would be too much.

Users who are viewing this thread