Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

What an amazing chapter!! Good on her!! This is by far my most favourite manwha to read ❤️❤️
Cant wait for season 2!! (Any idea how long the wait will be? T.T)
Thank you!

Come on it's another break, everything i start to read lately is going on break or some kind of hiatus. FeelsBadMan

wait, did she just spill her 'own' background story to the brother???
dang...i didn't have anything to say

Does anyone know is there any site that has the translated novel? and which chapter is this in the novel

Double-page supporter
@namira99 @darc-star

Can someone spoil me?
I kind of like Derrick now, but I don’t want to get attached if he’s “the worst if them all” like many are saying. What he does he do? Been trying to find spoilers and no one is saying.

Double-page supporter
Ohohoh, I'm glad she finally let it all out. I'm proud of her.

And holy hell. That was her own story back in her previous life? That's so sad.

Thanks for the update!

Love the fact that she told a story is inspired by her own life as cha siyeon. Damnnnn I love it!!!

ACKKK. MY HEART ACHES SO MUCH T________T
I love how the season ends with her finally standing up!!

Thank you for your hard work!! <3

Double-page supporter
@R3nAknyght

Hmmm i dont really remember the details anymore but its true that hes the worst of the worst... on the hunting competition arc when penelope was accused of harming and attempting murder to plenty of nobles (whilst those noble was actually trying to assasinate the prince, and both penelope and the prince god sorry i forgot his name was simply running for their life) derrick was the asshole who didnt believe in penelope while both the duke and reynold was calling the trial a total bs... well derrick was also the one brainwashed the most by "yvone" later on ... again i forgot much of the details since i skimmed through the spoiler forum... oh and tbh, reynold is an ok dude later on i kinda like him

If you want to spend some time you can scroll through novelupdates spoiler forum... pretty lengthy tho but if you reallyyy curious and have plenty of time its pretty worthwhile

@Delishangel back in Feb ‘21 apparently so 4 months 😭

@namira99
Oh no I actually kind of like Derrick. This makes me sad
. I’m not looking forward to that part of the story anyway. I read some spoilers and from what I understand
after the sister (heroine) shows up, MC basically has to start from scratch because everyone automatically hates her again.
Is that true? Idk if I like that.

Users who are viewing this thread