Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

bc I cannot wait anymore do you guys know which part of the chapter from the novel coincide with the last chapter here?

YES! You tell that jackass what’s what! Even if you’re just making up Penelope’s past! XD

Dex-chan lover
@jellu
Derrick does follow yvonne over penelope, the duke and reynold have their doubts about yvonne but don't abandon or disregard penelope, the crown prince doesn't even give yvonne a moment of thought (doubts her from the start, thinks he feels something's off but not sure)Vinter doesn't interact much with her at all i think and iklis is something else entirely

@MoeMoeKyun @namira99
You missed 3 major things in your spoilers, first you forgot that yvonne isn't the girl from 7 years or so ago(not sure on timeline), she died that day, and whatever that...thing is took over, is the big bad, it's impossible to not feel bad for the original yvonne when you consider her fate.
The second is about the curse, penelope is cursed with basically being hated by everyone by that thing inside yvonne's body, in a endless time loop in which penelope get's killed and the big bad wins and "a new harvest" begins, the third spoiler carries over from the second in that penelope is both the girl from korea (forget her name there) AND penelope eckhart, who has died at least 10's of times, enough times that her soul fragmented and a part of it reincarnated into korea, and even in korea, the curse was in effect, meaning her family in korea was also under the curse, when penelope fell into her coma they essentially broke down over how they had been treating her, so the MC is and always has been cursed villainess penelope eckhart, she just returned to her old world is all, and all of the game popups are her magical powers and memory manifesting in ways that she can understand them, it's likely that every time she died in the "game" in korea, she was in fact repeating her own deaths

Goddamn that was cathartic af. F*ck you very much, Reynold 😊

Btw, I'm going to re-read this chapter right now. Although it hurts it's still very satisfying and

UGH, GIMME SEASON TWO!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, felt good when he was put on blast by Penelope. Can't wait for season 2!!! Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
OHHH THATS WHY THE CHAPTERS WERE JUST CHURNING OUT

thanks for the translations! how tf did the favorability rise from that flurry of shit being flung at him

GAAAWWD THIS STORY IS SO WELL WRITTEN I LOVE IT!!! QWQ💖💖💖
I loved how he looked in the end for a character who was all high and mighty towards her to wanting her forgiveness >w<💖💖💖

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE TRANSLATIONS THAT HAVE BUILT UP TO THIS POINT💖💖💖
it was very exhilarating =UwU=

Users who are viewing this thread