Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - [Season 1 End]

Oh God, thank you so much for your hard work till now and please continue to bless us with updates ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

oh man they haven't even reached the part where the hunt takes place!!! can't wait for more callisto in S2!!

YASSS, TELL HIM MORE. TELL HIM HOE MUCH OF AN IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT HE IS. HE DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE WORLD, BECAUSE HES FUCKING NOBLE SPOILED BRAT. EAT THE RICH. God, my anger issues.

Well, ok, I’ve calmed down. I actually want to rant more about how much everybody in there is trash, except Iklies and maybe Vinter, we don‘t know enough bout him. Reynold calling every slave or somebody lower than him bastard which is just hardcore discriminating and also even more obnoxious if u take into account that he’s been living comfortably in the arms of his very rich ducal family till now. The Duke for turning a blind eye to the happenings in his own household. The other brother, who’s kinda sexist and also self-righteous af, but given that everybody is idk. And the Crown Prince, who’s attacking everybody for being in 6 feet radius apparently. Like, ok chill out sociopath. And old Penelope, cause she was admittedly a bitch, but given her circumstances, it makes her less of a bitch. But worst of all some readers here, who excuse all this fucked up behavior, cause the characters are handsome, like c’mon people.

And I also wanna thank the translator team, and the author for putting this out.

Damn, This hurt so bad 😭 Also, the MC willing to die for Penelope is so heart breaking 😭

Since we reach the end of Season 1, Is the mahnwa going to be on haitus?

I'm so glad she finally told him he's a jerk! Serves him right!!! You go girl!!!!! 😭😭😭😭❤
Also thank you to asura team and bucci gang for the translations, you guys did a job well done❤ I hope you guys will be translating s2 too when it comes out later~

Ell

HUAAAA I don't reafy for the hiatus.

I just got goosebumps because how Penelope confodently tell him to f uck off. You go girl!!!

Should I read the webnovel while the manhwa on hiatus? But I don't really like to spoil myself :(

P. S PENELOPE IS SO GORGEOUS

Thank you for the scans, it’s been an amazing story so far. This last chapter was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. What a ride !
See you everyone in S2. ~

Fed-Kun's army
I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE OTHERS (welp i like Icklies and maybe Vinter, too) JUST GIVE ME KALLISTO AND PENELOPE

Man can't wait for S2.
I really love the FL, she's so strong <3 And finally people around her are starting to be more kind and understanding to her.

AAAA does that imply the second season would focus on, perhaps, KALLISTO (and others like Iklies and Vinter)? I can’t wait to see ships sailing 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread