Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I have no idea why some feel the need to write down sensitive information. It's 5 names. 3 of which she's not even considering. All of which are nobility (although one is currently a slave).

Perhaps I'm just being paranoid but now there's evidence of something 😑

Either way, thank you for the chapter!

@Itaroon
it‘s not gonna be as tragic as it was in her two previous lives (if at all), so everything will work out between those two.

There are more spoilers if you go to this website - https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/death-is-the-only-ending-for-the-villain.97486/ but I suggest you brace yourself for them😂😅

Dex-chan lover
man, this latest chapter is the kinda I like the least :p "exposition and nothing really progressing". Though I get why. Prolly just frustrates me a bit only cause I read it already in novel lol

Anyine know the raws for this novel? The translation has stopped recently

Dex-chan lover
@sinkingship: Did you actually read the earlier chapters? She needed to full clear the game to unlock hard mode, meaning she's met all of the capture targets in normal mode already.
Her not enough info is only for hard mode and she's not making assumptions from normal mode into hard mode given what she's experienced in the game.

@Rayze: Writing things down help your brain remembers it.
That's why when trying to remember alphabets of a new language, you practice writing them multiple times.

Noooo, I was rooting for Eclipse or Vinter as the ML. Why does it have to be the Cold Dangerous man again...? If anyone knows any webtoons where the ML is soft & kind, pls, Suggest,, I am starving for some truly nice male leads. 😭

Thank you translators!

if the MC most likely not to kill her isnt coming until later I wonder how many chapters of interaction we’ll have with the older brothers and prince 🤔

I really like the art for this, its so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread