Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

The art is good, the novel is great, the story is nice. This manhwa is perfection yeah

@Itaroon i didn’t know at first so im just gonna put it here in case there’s more people who don’t know.
So when you’re about to comment there’s little boxes above, right? One of the box has an eye crossed, you have to click on it and this should appear (it’s supposed to be square brackets instead) :( spoiler)(/spoiler). Then you just have to type in between the two spoilers.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!

@bxjoyful thanks for the warning. I was wondering how bad the story could get. It's worse than I thought. The chicken I was rooting for fails spectacularly.

Fed-Kun's army
Just saying but...
Sometimes, the most gentle one, hide his dangerous side...
And vice versa...

I thought she couldn’t move the way she wanted to but I guess she can now? But still can’t speak

We stan a highly prepared and analytical queen. I want my girl Penelope to survive and thrive beyond this damn sadistic game!

My fav is already Reynold even though he's a piece of crap rn, I just like angry boys ig. Currently loving this webcomic, thanks for translating!

The moment she picked Eclise over Vinter... sealed her fate ; u ;
If it was me, I'd pick the strongest of the bunch specially since everybody else wants to kill me...
get the bar to 100 and he can probably use resurrect too haha
Which makes the ML in "miss not so sidekick" OP asf

@ohkimch
best boys from "survive as the hero's wife" "the evil lady's hero" and the most gentle one so far is the ML from "Beware of the villainess" who makes me go Korean shalala

Supporter
I just keep thinking, why bother staying at such house. Why not try running away or something?

... so, this manwha is Bakarina's anxious and frightening version..

Good!

@WhimsiCat Totally understandable for learning a new language so I agree with you there!

In this case, she's already completed all routes in Normal mode and died countless times in Hard mode, though. Safe to say she's familiar with the various capture targets lol

I'm hopeful you'd agree the risk of discovery and death far outweighs the benefits to memory. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Rayze : Except she didn't get far in hard mode.

Even she said it herself in this chapter, except for her brothers, EVERYONE ELSE she's only got info from their normal mode, which doesn't really apply for hard mode given how Penelope is treated very differently (and the implication that everyone had something hidden in the background not shown in normal mode)

In hard mode, she never even met the wizard and the knight guy, she just kept getting killed either by the brothers or the prince (who seem to basically kill her practically on sight given her comment)

>I'm hopeful you'd agree the risk of discovery and death far outweighs the benefits to memory. :)

Even if they find the paper, it's just names and symbols, they might speculate on what she plans but it's not a hard proof she's committing any crime.
Her getting killed so far are in reactions to her actually doing something; Using the meal scene, either throwing tantrum or threatening the maid gave them valid reason to put her in isolation.

So happy the ML is
the prince
purely because I love his design. I thought it would definitely be
Derrick because Korean authors seem to love the black hair-blue eyes combo but I'm so bored of that.
I just wish the chapters were longer.

Users who are viewing this thread