Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
i am like foaming at the mouth kjfnalfisufajf i am gonna hate these male thot bitches i can already tell aaaaahhhhh

@Kookieaestaetic
Oh I might be wrong, I got that from a previous comment from here as well as people discussing the novel on novelupdates. I'm afraid to explain myself anymore because I don't want to spoil you by accident haha.

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno, considering how different normal and hard mode are, I wouldn't place to much hope in Ikleis or whatever his new was

@WhimsiCat

> Except she didn't get far in hard mode.
> she's only got info from their normal mode
> In hard mode, she never even met the wizard and the knight guy

All true but irrelevant. :) She's not writing down their history, any notable events, or anything of the sort. Literally just their name haha

To my original point, I have faith that most, if not all, of us could write the names of 5 game characters after playing it all night lol

> Even if they find the paper, it's just names and symbols

Agreed :) That's a rational viewpoint which brings me to -

> gave them valid reason to put her in isolation

- their irrational behavior so far; death by starvation/fork is not an acceptable outcome. Especially after getting justifiably angry about being served moldy bread and waste water loosely categorized as soup.

This is what concerned me. Where we see names and symbols...they might see a conspiracy. Who knows. Pretty sure all the men are crazy on some level.

Either way, I'm out lol have a nice day/night

Fed-Kun's army
truth be told i just want mc to live and be happy 😅 i read a few chapters of the novel and it's always so tense knowing she could die any second.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm reading the novel (what's out in english) and looking at the raws and i can't wait to see more of this sflajsdk HER LIFE IS SO HARD I'M ROOTING FOR HER!!! still don't know how it ends or who she ends up with but i hope she gets her happy ending!!! also her family sucks lmao wtf???

thank you for the updates~!

I'm getting goosebumps 😵 this hard mode seems soooooo challenging
I hope she will survive 😭

Can I just say that this artstyle is sooooooo captivating? Like the quality tho!!! It matches perfectly with the story like it really is an otome game <3

Dex-chan lover
Fighto! Survive!

Get an ending and maybe somehow bring this family comeuppance.

...I wonder if the heroine is okay? Once normal mode starts, can't she just not play the villainess? All things considered it might not save her, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Magician sounds like a trap the gae developers laid out for the villainess. And I fear that grim reaper prince is what the author is going for. But really, a persson that kills that easily is not a dreamy character. You'd better stay away from such a person. Please author, don't force him upon her.

I think, this is one of the hardest among all transmigrated villainess FL... she got no one and oftenly abused by the household plus she has to work hard to raise probability. It feels like Penelope working hard to live and fighting against the world.

Its strange she couldn't beat the games though if all it is is picking the right dialog options. Eventually you run out so its not like there was any gameplay she had to figure out...Doesn't that just prove she's actually retarded?

@blackirelia can you not use the r-word thanks

besides, she was only playing it for one night. it's not unrealistic that she didn't finish 2 playthroughs in one night....

It's not like the girl ASKED to be essentially bought and sold to replace some missing girl... Surrounded by assholes lmao :(

Users who are viewing this thread