Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I feel really nervous about the stuff she wrote down. I hope nobody discovers her notes, they would probably only use it against her...

Stressed but I'm hopeful. Let's see how she does things right.

Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Then from the hint earlier... The ML is either the last character or the second to last one...? 🤔
I'm biased towards white haired character tho XD

Dex-chan lover
At least the last ML doesn't sound like an asshole so far. Seriously tho, imagine waking up to being a person who's every move would lead to death and constantly surrounded by blood thirsty dick for brains.

Girlll burn those notes!! Please do not trigger the oh shit someone found them and now we've got questions trap card

Def seems like the last one is male lead, makes sense he can relate to her considering she is basically a slave too.

Can't wait for our FL to meet other guys.

If somebody wants to know who ML lead is:
The ML is the prince and they have some really tragic story with our FL.

Dex-chan lover
The art it this is so good, thanks for the translation ❤️
Also, why not save up and pick options you know work until you can run away before the coming of age event, it seems like no one would care she's gone and it's better than being surrounded by murderers or risking potential deaths

@Itaroon I don’t mind but you should put the spoiler marks for others 😅
yes I suppose it’s him since the prince is described as such but oh god she gonna struggle for real if it’s really him 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
So her strategy is to pursue the targets she has effectively zero information on? I guess this retard is gonna die huh

Users who are viewing this thread