Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Poor FL, she's struggling in this world as Penelope the same as she struggled in her real world. Her motivation is only to survive the painful worlds.

For fucks sake, it had the making of what made that Death Flags novel stand out and become a silver in the rough, but now it's just another generic shit.

Choices are the lead to her death the story of choices is unique but she's game over and will get yeet if she use the choices

Aggregator gang
Screw it. knife the Duke after you've poisoned everyone else Penelope. {Even if you get your 'good end' , do you want to walk on egg shells for the test pf your life?

Pffff this is so hard to read!
I knew that she has to survive but all these begging disgust me, i just can't stant false accusations and begging 🤢🤮

Aggregator gang
My heart aches too. I feel so bad for her, the bullying she had previously in her life wasn't described clearly but it clearly gave her trauma and lots of suffering

Wow. Even if those bois will lick her shoes and call her their dear lil sissies I won't, ever, forgive them. Take it you bastards. I really wanna hug Penelope 😭😭❤️❤️

Such a heavy plot... all she can do is begging, for the thing she didn't even do.

😅 i thought they will use that choice system all times and make story have different experience. But maybe i put to much hope. When she turn off that choice it mean this manhwa will have same plot with others. So my verdict is meh.

Edit : i see the next page the choice system can be use like lamp button. So i take back my word. This gonna be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
big U G H to these bros. please tell me they eat their words later

Users who are viewing this thread