Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

you can find more chapters here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKfOZvJLhP20Mz1BbqdMIm84F49tiuB0x

Fed-Kun's army
@Meridian_Prime agree. i hope if she has to end up with someone its the other 3 dudes bc her brothers dont deserve shit. they all do this gaslighting shit despite being aware it aint her fault ever since theyve been a child. They dont even deserve the heroine lmfao

Double-page supporter
Are manhwa authors masochists or something. This is the third manhwa I read where the heroine is treated badly, and her solution to it was "suck up to the tormentors and treat them nicely anyway". Somehow that managed to make them turn nice towards her.

As much as I complain that manhua heroines are too cruel sometimes, I want to see this sort of garbage "male leads" be clobbered to pulp.

That was so hard to read. Why does the villainess always have to have such a sad back story. Just makes me want to cry while reading. I really hope she has a happy ending.

Seems like im not the only one who genuinely cried reading this manhwa (first time too ) bc wow the struggle is fr. The way the mc's life as Penelope is so similar to her previous life makes her so sad :(.

I hope theres isnt a twist like in WMMAP
about how the mc is legit Athy and that her current life now is actually her 3rd life and that the lovely princess wasn't just a novel.

OMG... y would anyone want to tease a little girl who had no hand in the real daughter's lost? I mean she didn't kill the real girl or sth, I really hate all these people, I wish they all die with painful deaths

Her real life story is so heartbreaking,
there is always tears on my eyes with every chapter

wow the mc is so layered, what a gold.

please make the story stay on track till the end author.

Users who are viewing this thread