Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
Is the elder brother feeling a sliver of guilt when he realised she looks at him with terror in her eyes?

I feel so freakin bad for her she was just a child : ( , also I think she should just go with her brother love I genuinely think the 2 other characters she didn't scratch are something

I’m legit cryingggg, like oh my f*ckin god, I hate all of them like wtf man?! She was just a child and none of them even gave her a chance, the brothers and father didn’t even try to get to know her and the servants just didn’t care about her! How did they expect her not to grow up to be a b*tch if basically all her life she’s been treated worse than dog sh*t! And she still has to deal with this bs even tho it’s not her f*ckin fault! Smh, I hate them too much, none of them deserve redemption and I hope by the end of this they get their just deserves and get to feel even an ounce of the pain Penelope f*ckin went thru 😤 I just really want Penelope to find happiness at this point 🥺

Forget survival route. How about a revenge route 😬 since this game is soooo special, that should be available, right? RIGHT???

Gosh, if that game is real, I might ended up throwing my phone and leave 1 star rating for the app just cause the story pisses me off 😬😬😬

Fed-Kun's army
We better call Luxia in for this one. I'm all for the revenge route. I'm all for ignoring the existence of these sh*tty people too.

Double-page supporter
So that brother gets turned on by abusing people and making them subservient especially when they did nothing wrong, huh.
It's time to do a Monica and erase derrick.char

Not all villain is truly "villain", sometimes they have it harder than mc....

(im in revenge mode lol)

....Okay but he knew. I AM SO DAMN MAD I almost teared up. FUck

Aggregator gang
Oh no Penelope.... why is the original game plot so cruel.... It's really understandable why she was drove to be the villainess.

I'm literally crying for this girl poor villaness she didn't deserve any of this those male leads are so dead if I could break the 4th wall

What kind of trash family is this, why are you adopt her if you're not gonna treat her well
Like wtf is wrong with this family

Users who are viewing this thread