Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

This reminded me of the side story. The side story is so satisfying to read----
Literally because...
Derrick had to go on his knees begging Penelope 😁

Something I never expected....
Penelope became Derrick's first love 🙄

The characters I hate the most in this kind of story are those littles shitheads who pretend to be adults and righteous when they're just immature brats.

the author just flip flop this entire chapter... one of the main points was the Penelope never dared to call her father "father" when literally in her flashback she called him so... not even 5 pages have passed before the author forgot this whole point.

@TheeGod

No I think the flashback was to explain that she initially did refer to him as Father but never again after this incident. Which makes sense. She didn't have a reason not to until he made it clear that she was an outsider they didn't trust.

Fed-Kun's army
god are yall sure Penelope is a villain? with the way yall treating her... yall are the real villains @ her fake ass family

they took her out of the streets just to abuse her phisically and mentally and now blame her for becoming defensive or even having an aggressive behavior, since she was still a child these forms of abuse certainly molded alot of her personality. i feel sorry for Penelope and MC previous life, no one deserve this kind of treatment

Dex-chan lover
So the root cause of her becoming like that is the servants ? So much for "Not anyone can get into this mansion." Apparently you just have to be a piece of shit that treats children like garbage.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair if I have a child and a servant, and I have to decide who's telling the truth, I'll probably believe the servant more because :1. My child is still young and as children do, they like to lie to cover for their mistake, and 2. The servant is being paid by me, so there would be no reason for the servant to lie and risk the trust that was put on the servant

why the fuck did they even pick her off the streets just to treat her like shit. UGHHH

(also, i feel like brother doesn't want to be brother, he wants to be lover. LMAO. jk jk)

Users who are viewing this thread