Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Ah, I am so glad you are still posting! It's really good work, as always!!!
GOD, I MISSED OUR "FAKE DUCHESS"!!!

The knights already hate her anyway, all they do is badmouth her... imo as long as she keeps a good relationship with the maids and other servants the knights can pound sand.

"KILL HIM."
The moment she said that, my heart was pounding so loud.
Oh, the adreline rush!!!
A true QUEEN! Please step on me your Majesty!!

(*ahem* Excuse my hardcore fangirling)

Oooooh! It's back! Thank you for the translation, I love this series!

Eclis didn't miss a beat on that kill command. He hasn't Been around long or had much to say, but he is my favorite capture target. He is capable, hasn't treated our 'fake duchess' badly like the others, and is an underdog much like Penelope. I would love to see the two of them take on the world together.

I'm so glad this is back
Time to start the sacred ritual of refreshing asura's website every day.

Double-page supporter
Can't keep everyone happy all the time. She lost 5 points with the knights, but gained 5 points with Eclis (went from 27% to 32%), so on the whole I'd call it a win. Plus she asserted dominance. Might be a short term loss, but enable greater gains in the future than letting them happily badmouth her.

Welp, accidentally pressed comment twice.... Ignore this I guess since there's no delete button.

I love Eclis sm! 💕💕He deserves everything! Anyways I’m so happy we’re back! THANK YOU for the beautiful translation and effort!

@Palamute If I remember correctly, in like chapter 5 or so she charted out the male leads and Eclis was the one she did note as the one she had the best chance with, so it kind of makes sense.

Like I don’t think he started with negative affection like her brothers did, and even if he did, he wasn’t as low as theirs was. Plus she knows the most enough about him and the whole thing with her buying him so that he was no longer stuck in the auction house would make him more inclined to her-at least in my opinion.

Plus it seems that his affection points tend to grow when she acknowledges him/his skills, so I imagine it ties in with him believing he has no worth since he’s a slave and such, and so when she makes him feel like he’s more than that, his affection goes up.

Users who are viewing this thread