Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Normally, you see these kinds of things from the opposite perspective. Where you see a tyrannical noble abusing their powers and trying to kill a knight like that simply because they talked shit about them. Might have been rude as hell, but it's not right to kill them for it. Even if spared, you now hate the person more because you fear them as a tyrant.

Oh wow, I went and read the novel out of desperation, thinking that second season would take forever, but it's already here! 🥰

Awww I love Eclis ❤️

Aggregator gang
This is the first time I’ve seen over 100 comments on a chapter that doesn’t even have 10k views yet. Goes to show how good this manhwa is lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder is that loss in reputation will bring something bad at some point.

I understand why and what she is doing it but if her reputation was better then the situation would not have happened in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
How many years has she been there and they still talk about the original lady returning? She should also punish that guy who tried to order Eclet to stop like his words are more important than hers.
Thanks for the update ❤️

Thank you very much for the translations. However there is just one small detail regarding the use of noble titles......
I have noticed that you addressed Penelope as countess, duchess and princess.... well neither of them is correct. For short duchess is a wife of a duke( Penelope's father), Penelope is simply a lady, daughter of duke, as such she doesn't hold any title.
I have noticed that lot of translation groups don't know how to correctly use titles and it can be really confusing at times, so if you have time you could take a look on how they are used or I could write a simple explanation.

P.S. I don't mean it badly, I really appreciate your work and I know that you are doing it in your spare time for free so once again thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread