Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
@MikaLessy
I'm not from the translation group but about the surname there is an explanation. In the novel, they call MC "princess" because she is the most powerfull women after the queen.
She is the daughter of the duke and the royal family have only son.
In the absence of a real princess, people call her like that. That name is uses as moquerie too since she isn't a real princess like she isn't his real daughter.

she’s so cool, he is so cool, they’re both so cool, i love them together 😂
ty for translating!!! i’m so happy s2 is here, i always came back to check lol

Aggregator gang
Man that was satisfying!!!!!!! And I'm glad she didn't have Eclis kill him. I know he might just come back with a vengeance, but it just doesn't seem right. And maybe Eclis didn't want to kill him either? That would just be more blood forced on his hands.
Eclis is by far my favorite guy in this story. I really hope he is the ML. (Though, it's been a while since I read previous chapters, so maybe I've just forgotten some lol)

Thanks for the double update~! <3

The happiness at seeing updates for this manhwa~ I love it and I love that she won't let them drag her down. I'm not sure if I care about her gaining favorability from others besides the mains around her, but they would serve as a good buffer when the time comes if their impression was more favorable. Guess we'll see how things progress with her alterations to the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
@gum_rummy Tribal politics - guy and the MC aren't part of their tribe so they'll back the guy who is even if they know they're in the wrong. It's like a mother bitching at the man who shot their kid when their kid was literally committing armed robbery.

Users who are viewing this thread