Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
OMG I love him so much... now I’m sad
Thank you so much for the update 💕🙏🏼

wait… spoiler said this adorable boi become
yandere
???????? this precious boi??????????

he's a puppy! Still, my otp is FL/Happiness and FL/some fucking respect, lol (You better not disappoint me when your arc shows up
ML aka the Prince
!)

What?! It was only 12 days since the last update!? My internal clock is so messed up rn I can’t even tell the difference of a month and a week, I’m slowly dying. Thanks for the update!!!

Eclis acts as the nicest and most courteous, but I bet that the moment that he becomes a free man, no matter how kind she is, he will ditch her at the drop of a hat. This is why there's ALWAYS the scene that shows her ring that expresses how he's her slave. Meaning that he's just kissing up to her by being weak and helpless and liking her more and more.

The only ones that I trust so far, should their points rise up more, are the brothers. They, particularly the younger brother, might hate her, but when they express their care for her, when they are concerned for her, it shows that they do mean it. Only reason that she's resentful of them is because she has a lot of pent up trauma and anger over how she was neglected.

Eclise wearing a choker = swoon. He's such a cutie.

He also basically wanted to be stepped on when getting Pen into the carriage. I'm getting masochist vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread