Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

i've just read the comment section then maan..
eclis, why would you do that to our MC :(

thank you for the chapter~

I want to be spoiled but I don't want to. I shall hold my fort and experience it whenever the webcomic adapts it or maybe just read the novel instead.

Eclis awh I love him! I want him to be the ML but he just doesn’t have that vibe 😭

i love eclis sjfhdksh he's so cute
early on in the story at least,,,,, the novel ending tore me

Dont worry Eclis fan, join the dark side, read the spoiler, at the end
Eclis LIVE AFTER THE BOSS FIGHT, become free and go back to his country, where his people looking for him to lead them.

About people angry about Eclis action, there are a misunderstanding.
On the Duke family, at that point Reynold and the Duke try to get close to Penelope to heal her heart after a case where they did not trust her.
Derrick the pervert jealous and got manipulative, even trying to attack Eclis/the prince/Vinter to keep Penelope. Penelope fear these behavior.
The dumb prince use royal power to force Penelope to meet him, and Penelope show Eclis that she dont want the attention from the prince. She also regret a lot when their date got cancel due to those "forced invitation".

To Eclis, the Duke house is oppressing Penelope, with a pervert brother lusting over his master, and it seem like the Duke want to get close to Penelope to marry her off to the bloody crazy royal prince in a political game.
He believe destroy Penelope position will make royal prince and Duke house to throw the commoner away, while he have the Swordmaster rank will cover for her and get everything he want. Technically, if Penelope actually love Eclis, this may be the Ending for Hard mode Eclis route, if all the relationship not changed.

But, the real life situation are not game, and Eclis do not understand Penelope situation at all. She also do not trust him enough to tell him about her intention or how close she is to her father/prince, think he want to kill them. Both Penelope and Eclis hide their own knowledge about his "enemy kingdom's prince" identity, which lead to many wrong assumtion.

this comment section is full of spoiler huh anywayyyyyy i still dont have any idea bout this manhwa at all. i mean, looks like we still have lot of chapters till the ending yaps

LMAO THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT READ THE SPOILERS > : ) just read the novel, spoilers can come off as biased anyway

Ell

I don't want to read the spoiler I just want Eclis be the end game, other men don't deserve our princess penelope. Periodt.

Users who are viewing this thread