Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

@Cycycyizitreal Yeah so true... I don't freaking care how handsome Eclise is, as someone that had read the novel, I hate him. Unless the manhwa changed that particular plot (probably wouldn't happen), I will keep hating him no matter what people say.

There's one panel of Penelope that would make a great wallpaper but.... 💭 on top of the pic 😑

I love her quote more in the novel:
"Even so, every once in a while if someone bullies you I'll come and make their day hell"
😭 She admit she cant do anything but at least she can trash someone for a day

AHHH NOOo THE
SPOILERS RUINED MY SHIP
although it's my fault for peeking in the first place.
it's sad how they ain't going to ended up together. I mean, the current chemistry is just perfect to start a slow burn loveee! alaas, alas.

idk if im happy or not that spoilers exist so i can drop the manhwa earlier because i feel bad for eclis. my boi got it hard too, why author gotta make him have a bad ending by making him go cuckoo

thank you so much for the update
can't wait for the hunting competition arc and see Callisto!!!

Me reading the novel beforehand had a painful experience everytime I look at eclise :’) and cant wait for callisto arc aveofjwkjda

Joining fellow novel readers, knowing how Eclise later would turn out doesn't make me so excited reading this part. But very soon we're entering the hunting arc! I've been waiting for the longest time to see that drawn sdfjdsfj Callisto best boi sobs

I'm looking forward to seeing how Eclis reaches the spot we're all hurting from. Probably a season 3 event though. Never clear on what happened exactly so looking forward to it

They have such great chemistry together! Both are so similar in that they are hated by those around them simply for being who they are and already show the potential for an awesome bond. I really wish that they would change his future arc to just being her friend. You don't need to make him her love interest but at least don't make him a villain please 😭 /spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread