Villains Are Destined to Die

It's funny when things like this manga wants you to feel sad or something. Maybe if both character was smarter and stood up for themselves things would have been different. Maybe if they weren't so stuck on receiving love and care from people that didn't give a fuck about them things would have been different. And why when something happens like her getting into a bit of a bend she came up with that dumb af excuse? Like bruh you could have just been like β€œi came out for a walk.” β€œwho knew I'd meet this prince.” β€œit truly is an honor to meet such a brave and stunning prince like yourself.” or something like that. Now this bullshit lie you have to stick with. What a shame.

@cinnamoncookie
Well I kind of agree bout what ur sayin but I think if we put ourselves in her shoe (what I mean is on the verge of dying) we would also trying hard finding excuse no matter what kind of nonsense just to save our lives right.

@cinnamoncookie go read the novel bud. You'll find more detail there. And honestly, if you think like that you clearly never have been in a stressful and overwhelming situation when your brain just shuts down. Back seating is nice and all but why are you even reading if you can't be bothered to empathize with the characters.

This one, mind you, is written pretty well in comparison to all the other stuff *cough* Lady to queen *cough* (and don't @ me about this)

@HornetRegale I actually have been in a lot of stressful situations. And I don't empathize with the characters because they are not real people. And I read it because I actually can. So...

@SleepyRui
I know he is ML but is his development THAT good? I mean, right now I find SO hard to image I will accept him after being so close to kill her for no good reason, and we know for a fact he would have definitely killed her if not for her answer

@Cloverfr
yes, his development is THAT good. He was fucked up at that time especially he just encountered an assassin. When Penelope brought the maze garden incident he told her he was fucked up, and that was his biggest guilt. I've finished the novel so I don't want to spoil u that much

@SleepyRui
Where have you read it? I have read it on whattpad but is only until chapter 33, I have read a big chunk of people saying he is totally worth it as a ML, so I will take your word, thank you for not spoiling it that much, I'm really intrigued right now, have you read it in english?

Does anyone know where i can read the novel? I only found a place where it's updated up only up to chapter 33 :(

Are we moving forward to a better development now? I hope she at least will be able to breakthrough this. Her life (in both lives) sucks.. not really sure about the backstory but I hope at least, ahm.. everything goes well.. Sucks to see that until this chapter, her life is always on the edge..

Thanks for the update Bucci Gang! Looking forward to the next chap! πŸ˜„

Users who are viewing this thread