Villains Are Destined to Die

@wotnow be patient. The group has other projects to work on plus this is a a screenshot of their response directly from their discord
ZV2JM5X.jpg

Ok, I LOVE this heroine. She's so strong and elegant and has a pretty significant past (which we don't see a lot in this kind of history) AND she makes smart and relevant decisions that help with the development of the plot. Also, the restrictions at the beggining were really unique and gave it a nice tension. I just hope she doesn't end up with one of the brothers 'cause they suck

Did I miss SOMETHING? When did they start caring about her? Honestly... They were real people. So just because she entered the game... That means that obviously they are really real. So they were treating her like that... And now all of a sudden wanna be nice?

Group Leader
@ella_ if you’d like a spoiler, she ends up with
the prince, who is more complicated than he first seems.

Now there actually acting like real brothers, getting into your private business and trying to involve themselves to annoy you

I’ve waited the update for so long but it took me just a minute to finish the chapter TvT. Anyway, thank you so much for making this manhwa’s scanlation 💙

Users who are viewing this thread