Villains Are Destined to Die

Anyone who's a follower of sunalvoeletters? Apparently her website got taken down, and so was her ig o_o

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation <3
Will we get a mass release or speedy release to catch up with raws?

So far this has been the best one of these eroge/villainess themed stories. I quite like it.

One of the nicest "OTOME" themed stories I've been wanting more of. Translation's quite pretty too, thanks for the chapter.

@Lemongrassv why wouldn't they? It's an adaptation, not a doujinshi afterall. I don't have any qualms with anything that's translated so far (up to chapter ~100), so if there's something upsetting later, it'll be a long time coming. If it's the endgame ship - well, you can't make everyone happy anyway.

@seamew u said it yourself, it's an adaptation. And more commonly than not, adaptations improvise and change the story
Look at akame ga kill. The manga had tatsumi and mine live, but the anime had them killed

Ngl, I'd rather she end up with the marquess, Prince, or the yandere.
Because at least they didn't cause her to suffer all because she was adopted into their house by their father

BTW, the translations of this manga are on youtube up until chapter 30, idk why the scan group isn't releasing them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WUoP2k25hg

@Meelock
BTW, the translations of this manga are on youtube up until chapter 30, idk why the scan group isn't releasing them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WUoP2k25hg
because that were translated with google translate, bad quality.

This thing is gonna have soooo many chapters, but it’s so going to be worth reading for that long! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread