Villains Are Destined to Die

Characters in this manhwa are so good, especially how author write the MC. Her backstories are well delivered alongside stunning visuals.
Her old world backstory might be not the most tragic, but its easier to relate, a bastard. Her new backstory is much darker and the time she tell her backstories is perfeeeeect and well executed. Damn bruh, no wonder people really love penelope.

This is seriously good. I thought it would be a typical isekai but this has blown me away. The author has done a brilliant job 👍

whenever i need to cry i just read this. i wish that someone could have helped the original penelope. she must have felt so alone and, not being taught any better, made so many mistakes. ahhh and our current fl! i wanna hug her too! she’s feeling soooo much!! 😭😭😭

i binge-read this the whole day. the pain in my heart reading the last ch is still there.

I lol ed hard reading the roller-coaster that is the comment in the novel update for this manhwa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait for season 2!!!
I'm aggressively anticipating for the events in season 2 to unfold, it's gonna be so freaking exciting!!!

Marry Christmas! 🎄
Does anybody have information when season 2 will begin?? Is there a date? I can't waiiit I'm so excited!🤔☺️

I remember reading somewhere it'd come back sometime in January but now I can't find the source of that info.. sigh

I really love this!! The way they deliver the story is so good and emotional😥. Can't wait for the 2nd season🌸~

Users who are viewing this thread