Villains Are Destined to Die

This novel has 231 chapter for main story, 40 side chapter for life of everyone after, 8 special chapter for wrapping up, including status of the FL body in Korea.
The novel is completely translated, it still being shared online but got hidden due to a sad situation. Most novel site currently have taken the script from CatLovesTowels, which carelessly only copy half of many chapter, for example chap 23-25.

I'm crying. I already read the spoiler and felt like reading this again and I realised that the real Penelope's soul is gone forever. Not once was she ever happy. There is no forgiving this family.

Absolute underrated gem. I'm not into webtoons with long ass names like these but this? The author knows how to write a good story. Patiently waiting for S2 while I read MTL of the novel.

Does anyone know what's the exact date that the second season is going to be out? I'm dying over here 😭

It's rare to see someone who can brought a good story till the end....well although not ending and only the season ending but its executed perfectly. This is really one of those diamond like story :)

Does anyone have a link to the translated novel that doesn't use Machine Translation after around chapter 38? I wanted to continue from where the Manhwa left off, but the translation posted everywhere is unreadable and apparently there used to be a better one.

@hikarimankozu I've sent the complete novel to you. The translation group got their work script taken is upset so they hide it. You can check the chapter 23-25 online to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread