Villains Are Destined to Die

This masterpiece is one of the best reincarnation novels/manhwas I have come across so far. Read the novel and there are so many plot twists ahead.

The money spent using the blank cheque is such a terrible investment.

I peeked in 1 of the comments in the novel cus I was curious to see what ppl thought about it and accidentally read a spoiler about 1 of the MLs (I dont rlly remember) died and she talked about that she/he was dissapointed in the ending and said that her way of taking care of them was wrong....so that basically means that all the MLs will suffer in the end except for the original ML which some ppl believe and say to be the
crown prince. I dont rlly remember if the comment said about an ML dying but I think....tho when i talked about all the MLs except for Original ML suffering, i definitely remembee her/him saying it.

@LingLing40hrs1 sorry but it's not really a spoiler the artist themselves said season 2 will feature those who didn't appear much in season 1 and unless said in the synopsis or shown in a cover, i kinda have a feeling of who the leads are o w o

https://m.blog.naver.com/greenmint00/221984691272?view=img_10

if yall haven't seen it yet, these are the promotional character posters illustrated by jinsa-nim and they're sUPER GORGEOUS 🥺🥺

Thank you Asura for translating this story!

It's like I'm riding an emotional rollercoaster and weeping about the ML
being the goddamn crown prince and not Eclis, I really hope the author diverges and goes down the Eclis route 😭

the reason why eclise is not the main lead is because he has an obsession with her like kill obsession

He causes a rebellion just for her but like capture her against her will

Users who are viewing this thread