Vinland Saga - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Ketil Farm

Dex-chan lover
i wonder why Thorfinn is still so small, his whole family was giant. even on Helga's side. i thought maybe he was still small in previous arc because he was a teenager but i don't think he's that young anymore

@owlette Most reasonable guess would be improper nutrition. During the years where he was supposed to grow, he was in a band of Vikings. Maybe he didn't starve like a poor farmer might, but I still doubt his body got everything it's supposed to get to have grown fully, especially considering the day and age he lived in.

Fed-Kun's army
Canute is no king. In the end, he was controlled by the crown.
He abandoned the debts he made when needed to become king and submitted to the charades of court and image.

@BraveDude8 not really a spoiler though. This point is my own conclusion.
Pretty sure Canute does admit his debts, but my prediction of being controlled by the crown is true.
Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i wonder why Thorfinn is still so small, his whole family was giant. even on Helga's side. i thought maybe he was still small in previous arc because he was a teen

i wonder why Thorfinn is still so small, his whole family was giant. even on Helga's side. i thought maybe he was still small in previous arc because he was a teenager but i don't think he's that young anymore
he probably ate like crap

Users who are viewing this thread