Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

Dex-chan lover
@dragons06 Here. https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156669990582 But, you have to pay in order to read them them on the official site it's published on.

Power Uploader
surely there are 80 year olds who want to do 17 year old virgins

also that girl was a bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
People mad about rape as a solution in a fictional manga...? Not surprise here. They will always be mad about the R word.

@Sweet_Seats Im gonna admit, my example wasnt good. I guess blood donation would be more correct. Blood donation wont kill you (unless u drain all of the blood for some reason) but u wont see anyone with a syringe, collecting blood against someone's will. We cant even force people to wear mask even though it doesnt effect them and it is mostly illegal to go out without masks.

I dont care about virginity or purity but forcing someone to do something against their will isnt right. They dont need to fuck virgins, they need to get rid of their virginity so like i said, gov. should hire prostitues and solve the problem.

Tbh i would get rid of virginity of womans as well because you know, if we have a some retarded "male virgin killer" virus, we could have a "female virgin killer" virus as well.

I mean, i get u guys' point. The problem is legalizing it. There is a difference between saying:"it is wrong" and looking the other way AND just legalizing it. If you legalize it, someone will find a way to abuse the law and cause more problem. For example what are you gonna do about old criminals? Are we gonna let them go? Gov. cant just legalize it and say go figure it out. If that was the case, gov. could just give guns to everyone and let everyone protect themself.

Dex-chan lover
this is one hell of a ride

at this rate, they should just mingle with the bois and say no homo at the end

Dex-chan lover
12 Virgins
28 Virgins Later
World War V
The Walking Virgin
Virginland
Shaun of the Virgin

Dex-chan lover
I really thought the rape rate would be skyrocketting, but yeah, they're virgins xD

Meanwhile Abe

WTF I am not even prime minister of this country anymore and you people are still throwing me this shit !!!???

Suga : .......................................................................................................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread