Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

Fed-Kun's army
>Just fuck a hooker.
>Just fuck ur mom.
>Just rape.
>Just gay sex.

The people that can do those things woudn't be a virgin till now lmao XD

@neheava

Yeah the goverment hiring prostitutes and heavily and extensively cracking down on pimp, would be the only sensible move.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like it wasn't intended to be a comedy but it still is because of how the writing is horrendeous

No woman here is properly written. The author just makes them assholes with no empathy. TBF is not like any guy besides the MC is properly written either, but they are still better written than the women

Okay... that plot twist when his mom offered it... I didn't see the loop hole XD

And when they say they wanted to graduate together... i get a feeling about yaoi :D

Fed-Kun's army
"Virgin Plague"? The fuck is this author on about. First of all, rape statistics would go way up. Second of all, the government would literally STOP the prices from going up. And Third of all....I dunno. The author kinda just makes all the women soulless monsters. Its fr giving me incel vibes.

@migh

I'm still confused whether this is comedy or psychological horror. Sure there are tags but the tone and the writing in this chapter confused the heck out of me.

Dex-chan lover
oi oi oi that’s mad, I’d probably rather die. I wouldnt have sex with my mom that’s maddddd.
@fellowofhorses if I was the girl he confessed to, I would also say something similar, imagine a guy you don’t really know well confessed to you, then 1s after said let’s have sex. if he had stopped at “I love you“ he might lose his virginity before 18 y’know

Dex-chan lover
he totally deserved that rejection, like cmon, and wow the mom xD

oh boy, this manga is a trainwreck and I can't stop reading it. Oh and Shinzo Abe isn't the PM anymore you know

Dex-chan lover
"Rape Camp"? ...I'm going to borrow some words for that: "No. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
The premise is werid, to start but I think it showcases a sense of selfishness and egoism present in Japanese society. Hell ,the only one who offers sex to the MC for save his life is his mother despite being obviously horrfied by that. Not even his crush lets him explain despite knowing that he he's desperate because he will die in months.
I'm firmly with @neheava: regulate prostitution, crack down lawles prostitution like Enjo Kosai and offer a service to virgins to pop their cherry before it's too late.

And now a question: it would be a local pandemic or other countries will be affected of this?

even if she really like him, i would've turn it down if he just confess for his own sake and desperately tell her to fuc him like bruh you need to calm down and have a better strategy come on mc

@ElfWastaken

Telling him it's better for him to be dead, when a friend of his just died, and when he'll die soon, is too cruel. She could have just rejected him, it would have been 100% reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this series spawned off one single original idea: how do you control price gouging in an unregulated market?

The series is heavily suggesting the public is not understanding how the virus works, i.e. how contagious it is.

Honestly Amemiya may have been harsh but was pretty much spot on. That was a shitty confession, he blew it.

Dex-chan lover
They died as they lived: A virgin.

Also, just bang each other. Why are all the women here unsympathetic pieces of shit?

Users who are viewing this thread