Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Impatience

Dex-chan lover
as the song goes:
"we should fuck each other's mothers
fuckin' each other's moms ♫"

in a life or death Situation, rape becomes an option. also, the author makes the women come off as soulless unemphatic monsters. also, why is it only one gender

@fellowofhorses
The manga implies that it's the virgins fault for being virgins and seeing how he they, including the MC act it seems to be the case. If he just wanted to loose vis virginity he could've, but he didn't just loose his virginity, he wanted to do it with his crush, that since he is a virgin, didn't know about his feelings. So a classmate she has nothing to do with, comes to her late, all drenched spouts some nonsens and demands she will have sex with him. It's only natural she wouldn't want to have anything to do with him. Yeah, telling him to die is cruel, but it also gives him a clear message, that she doesn't care about him or his feelings, after a rejection, he could potentially ask her again later, with this he will now it's over.

So after 2 chapters, is this only targeting male virgins dying? there has to be plenty of female virgins over 18 right?

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A SECOND, if she's also a virgin, won't she also die too?

WHY DIDN'T SHE TAKE HIM UP ON THAT OPTION? BOTH OF THEIR LIVES ARE AT SAKE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Like I get she doesn't want to have sex with him, but lives are at stake here.

Come the fuck on, if one of your friends is going through the trauma of watching his friend die in front of him and his mom attempting to rape him, at least console the dude instead of chastising him for TRYING TO SAVE HIS OWN GODDAMN LIFE

Fed-Kun's army
@Tamerlane I feel like it's only targeting male virgins...which is pretty much the manga's jab at "Oh, you're a male and you're still a virign? Go die!"

Wow. I won't even feel bad about what's inevitably going to happen to her now. Yes, he could've had more tact, but saying that to someone that's literally going to die otherwise is beyond shitty.

Half the population is dying and the collective response from anyone with a vagina is basically 'haha virgin go brr'

How fucked up is that

Fed-Kun's army
LOL that botched "confession", ouch.

I still wanna know that thing that "all the 17 year olds need to know now!" which'll presumably save their lives... thought it'd be shown this chapter but I guess the mangaka thinks it's funny to keep that from us longer :(

Fed-Kun's army
@NearDarkroad well i'd say that if its supposed to be a comedy its kinda ok i guess but if its meant to be a serious psychological horror, its just completely failed, as of now yeah i just don't know wether he is trolling or not, i guess we'll see later.

Soooo does this manga diss virgins for being virgins or promote sexual intercourse between men? I'm confused lol.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
How interesting, many of people's theories and predictions from first chapter came true. Even the outlandish ones like "fuck your mother" lol

I'm just happy the chick rejected him outright, there was a high risk of this turning into some shitty drawn out pseudo-romance.

based and redpilled so far

Double-page supporter
Prove me wrong, but I'm pretty sure this author absolutely fucking hates women. The way that all dudes are virgins and all women are eventually killing them makes too much sense.

Users who are viewing this thread