Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Disguise

Fed-Kun's army
memeing trump. i love it

theres no way theres a happy ending for the MC

It would be nice though

Double-page supporter
6cpffM4.jpg

Well to me, her attitude does not seem that fishy. At first she rejected him because she thought that he was after her body and had no consideration for her feelings( though she was wrong to judge him like that as he is about about to die, but she was kind of right from her PoV.). But as the series progressed and she saw his good sides, her faith in her was restored. So it is not that fishy. The "No class, no ass" moment seemed more to me as a mob psychology moment.

Dont get your hope ups. Its never gonna happen because then the this series will end if hes not virgin anymore 🤣

That Trump representation seems perfect lol. I mean this is a comedy manga so I think any US president would be a caricature but Trump is a caricature in real life so it makes everything perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Amamiya sounds like a set-up. (Or a trap, but does * virginity count?)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Here it is, the development that kills the series.

Dex-chan lover
This manga holds a special place in my heart alongside Libidors. 😂

Hoooooo this will be nice if it's true intention, at least the girl still human. I was predict when I read chapter 4, after they are shout NO ASS NO CLASS, they will have orgy in front of those virgins and make them into total despair

Users who are viewing this thread