Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Truth

Dude stole a penguin instead of getting her like a toy and it was the correct answer...

Dex-chan lover
When being an idiot gets you a cute, young wife.

She has heart eyes. MC is in trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something here?

Why didn't he just write Amamiya's name down on the partner request?

Then the military would have just brought her over to him and they'd be done.

Like...wtf is even the point of the story lol

Why the fuck does "give it your all like you're stealing a penguin" sound so motivational ???

*Insert All Might Meme: NOOOO!!!

Joke aside, I'll fckin hope that Amamiya doesn't get raped and our MC doesn't get NTRed. Man, this reminds me of all the heartbreaking NTR Rape Hentai doujins. This just makes me feel bad and leaves a bitter aftertaste in my mouth.

I just wonder how the MC will get outta the situation. Amamiya is drugged and possibly will get raped, and he is stuck in the virgin prison with someone who will steal his virginity. There aren't many options to get out of this situation. Even if he gets released, he must immediately rush to Amamiya to stop the rape, which is near impossible, because a) he is far away and b) he doesn't know her location. Some other person has to interfere in both situations or this will get a bad ending.

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77 so the girl is
crazy(like in a bad sense) or you mean crazy because she was able to kick his ass. Otherwise don't put ur D in crazy MC monkaS.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider

Depends on whose 3-4+ generations you're talking about. For me, 5 generations is late 1800s. Of course nobody was moving out at 18, electricity was barely a thing. For someone who's in their twenties now (which I'd wager more people around here are), 5 generations puts you into the great depression, and again, of course nobody's moving out. 4 generations back though and you're talking baby boomers, who were all moving out at 18.

Dex-chan lover
The shitty penguins analogy, the equality on virgins, Professor Virgin, dude knowing he's gonna get NTR'd, super hairy coochie... 10/10 manga right here xDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread