Virgin Extinction Island

Double-page supporter
Just found and clicked through the raws.

imo the plot goes kinda downhill once the blonde American shows up. Institutionalized discrimination is always kinda hard to take seriously unless it's portrayed realistically and/or creatively. Still, some interesting ideas and the plot never stops portraying the virgins as what they are - scared underage boys with an inferiority complex. Also, nothing that is solved through "Magic!" yet.

Double-page supporter
@Hotgps

What Serkket said. I could send you the web address privetly, though I don't know how to do that.

So based and red pill and blue pill mix together in a meat grinder that hasnt been cleaned for 20 years

if you wondering where you can get the raw for free.

https://manga1002.blogspot.com/2019/12/raw-free_57.html?m=1

Double-page supporter
Wonder why it has a low rating, This is gold, Except for the generic image of, virgin = ugly

Group Leader
@Kronous this is only up to 12/19 chapters and watermarked, but thank you!
@ anyone else, I'm aiming for 2 chapters a week at minimum until we're caught up, and then it will be monthly after that. So you don't have to wait long to read it in English.

a good aspect of this series is for now that are no villans, just society fragmenting in groups and descending into madness, many virgens going crazy,many duches who had been laid ,wanting to go all alpha and pack a mob to kill who they see as a treat to them and their females, woman brazenly atacking and shaming virgins, realy good people tring to keep their chin up

@insert

Because the author made it with loathing for everyone around him, especially his editor that told him to make it. It's not bad because the author is bad, it's bad because it's deliberately so as a big middle finger.

Power Uploader
wIN0x4B.jpg

Banned
Now make a manga about non virgin males dying 10 days after sex.

Celibacy and love for Jesus will sky rocket. World will become better place.

Women most affected.

The funniest thing about that credit page will be some idiot will spot it and think Trump actually said that and I will laugh my ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread