Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 1

This seems interesting.

Let's keep it in my "currently reading" list~

Dex-chan lover
I would've totally believed it if you had included a "yuri" or "shoujo ai" tag in the description. 😂

Another woman villainess manhwa!! Can't wait for next chaps. Thank u for pick this up 💕

YESSS thanks for picking this up! I saw the YouTube trailer and was really interested in this series! P.S. Ginger is really pretty ahhhh! Though I wonder why an alpha b*tch became the MC in the first place 😂

Inb4 he went there to ask for her help to propose and prepare a wedding gift and mc lost it all together

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm; I actually don't mind the red haired "friend" that much XDDD She looks more like a "villainess" than our MC though...? I would be happy if this was some kind of friendship story. Not really into women hating other women because of some man X'D
And honestly, that fiance of hers did not amount to much if he lets himself get seduced so easily by someone else despite being taken!!

Double-page supporter
interesting dynamics here as it seems like the mc of the novel - the red haired girl - looks and acts much more like a villainess lmao

Suprising shes suppose to be the villainous when looks wise and everything else screams villain even seducing her best friends man.

Also who's the guy in the end hope the real male protagonist since the other guys too flaky but might be a misunderstanding.

Guess the novel is an anti-mc (anti-hero?) plot where evil (or just bitchy? lol) wins.
Seriously though, I think there's a god creating all these novels and just went "oops, one fell" and then one person in that novel picks up that instruction book in the form of blackouts or something similar to change fate

Aggregator gang
Our "villainess" looks like a heroine and vice versa. Though it'll be interesting to see what her attempts at revenge will look like.

Users who are viewing this thread