Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 10

Sometimes I feel as though people just like MCs that are geniuses and have perfect plans for every scenario. . .

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I would like this MC better if she wasn't so damn easy/shallow lmao. How do you fall in love so quickly?

Aggregator gang
Lol choosing between Lerajie and Ginger is like choosing between drinking my own piss to survive or hunting and eating a raw rat.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to be offensive, but trying to avoid becoming villainess by doing what villainess would do is not a good idea, especially when in presence of mind reader.

Oof I am embarrassed cant our mc be more serious have a better thought 😣

@cherokeemoon lol exactly! Usually someone like Lerajie would be easy to hate and place as a villainess, she's a man eater after all, but damn is Ginger working hard to be despicable and unlovable as well....

@genericlinic lol right? I'm glad a villainess is actually acting like a villainess.

@Thifa
I sometimes see comments on these type of webtoons complaining about how they're tired of seeing a "goody goody two shoes" villainess (i.e. she's meant to be a villainess in a novel but is more of a saint than the heroine), but when we do get a villainess with villainess tendencies, people be complaining. Do people expect her to have a personality switch?

Fed-Kun's army
God I can't take it anymore, this MC's brain can't maintain focus long enough to advance the plot.

Ginger: *Plans to take Izana from Lerajie, spends 10 panels to get his attention*
Izana: *looks at Ginger*
Ginger: kyaaaa ~he looked at me~
Izana: *annoyed, ditches Ginger*
*repeat above for the next 20 chapters*

Dumb b*tch can't stay focused long enough to actually show any virtues or why Izana should pick this fan-girling idiot over Lerajie. Hell, even I wouldn't pick Ginger over Lerajie. Ironically, this manga is titled "Virtues of the Villainess". Well, since there aren't any virtues, I guess that's it for the manga right?

i like the fact that the FL doesn't have it easy and that she's a bitch just like her nemesis BUT I WANT HER TO WIN LET'S GO GINGER

normal villainess after knowing her room: "I'll stop being a villainess and life my life as I want"
ginger: "how do I become a better villainess, hmm"
😂😂😂

A brainy villainess would be good but this one....... One out of three: she's fearless, she's reckless or she's dumb af... Or a mix between those options...

But really, who else feels the need to punch her or open her head to see if there's working gray matter inside?

I actually quite like this MC. We usually get the perfect MC with intelligence and skills who tries to avoid her fate as a villainess, so I found this one pretty refreshing. Also, the way she’s currently acting could be attributed to how she was not reincarnated and therefore, is still attached to her life. The other villainess stories could just detach themselves from the past of the bodies they’re currently occupying because it didn’t actually happen to them and they just experienced the events of the novel through reading it. However, this girl experienced everything leading up to this moment and view this more than a novel, so her mindset would definitely be different. And besides, we still don’t know the history between the MC and the FL that led to this massive amount of resentment of one another.

Dex-chan lover
She's retarded. He can read her thoughts so she's pretty much an open book right there

Fed-Kun's army
bro... can't she just forget about both of them and live her life? This seems like unnecessary stress

I'm gonna try to read more chapters before making a judgment. But her thoughts are making me cringe. She knows the crown prince can read minds but she still managed to entertain all those ridiculous embarrassing thoughts while dancing with him? Looool!

And like the other comments, I would've preferred if she tried to find a way to avoid being the villainess and just live her life. Instead of purposefully meddling with the others' lives.

Users who are viewing this thread