Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 10

I guess everyone who thinks Ginger is dumb and stupid are a tactician with nerves of steel and absolute geniuses, capable of ascending to the Olympus of evil geniuses like Professor Moriarty. . .

Heck, if I was in that position, I would just run straight to Lerajie, rob and smash that necklace to pieces lmao, then I can compensate her by giving her Kiki. Boy that would save a lot of time and effort 🤔

Double-page supporter
If anything Izana is being ignorant here. Talking about things that were never spoken (the ginger-face-story for example) and then wondering how someone could've possibly found out his secret.
Even if she didn't know from the novel, he's just way too obvious.

Ugh, I'm not really a fan of the MC. She's so obsessed with this dude and getting him to love her.

why are y'all complaining about a villainess acting like a villain? and why the fuck are y'all saying she's stupid for plotting in her head? y'all need to get better reading comprehension ASAP bc it's clearly stated that Izana needs to be making eye contact to read minds. maybe think for once before commenting such dumb shit

Zmk

Thanks to these comments i have cleared up the misconception of Izana reading thoughts. He has to look them in the eye.

oh no :( i thought her goal was beating lerajie and now its to get izana? what a shame. guess i’ll still stick around for the drama

Lerajie looks more like a villainess to me than a female lead.

Also I didn't want MC to fall in love with the Prince so soon but anyways, let's see how this goes.

Double-page supporter
@Thifa 👏👏👏 well said! (also thanks cuz I didn't realize he can only read minds when he makes eye contact and was hella confused)

Why tf is someone like her the "heroine", she literally seduces and steals every man Ginger likes and still gets a happy ending. I really want Lerajie to crash and burn... Thanks for the update!

can he not hear her formulating a plan inside her head lmao

ack i just read the comments and realised

Users who are viewing this thread