Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 10

I don't mind having a dumb and straightforward heroine. I mean she's not typical shojo-kawaii-dumb-no-spine-crybaby and she's not foresign-ish "faceslapping" "genius" as we often see in CN isekai.
I think she's fine and refreshing.

As for leaving for good - she's attracted to ML right now and angered by her rival. It's hard to make wise decisions in such situation. I suppose you may belive in fighting for love in her age.
Don't forget that she's living her life now. She's not reincarnator nor she came back in time after gaining painful experience. She just read something in book. So her whole image is logical and consistent.

She's so human and she didn't even transmigrated, no wonder she's like that urgh but she is so reckless that I feel like puking my rationality for her. Also, I wonder can the prince tell all those monologues she's having?

Every time I read this I get secondhand squared embarrassment. Ginger, I love you but AGJAKDKKDJSNKDJHSJSJKDKDJKDJDJDKD

yeeesssssss, now thats a normal villainess right there! not so much as over the top, caricature version that I mostly find in webtoons. That or villainess turned good girl trope

So cringey how she is conducting herself but still find myself reading anyways...maybe she gets better character development in the upcoming chapter?? Please I hope so 😆

Users who are viewing this thread