Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
I can't imagine what's going to happen to suddenly make him interested in her in a good way haha, but I can't wait to find out!!
Thanks for the chapters!!!

i-- i am indeed amused but i dont exactly like ginger... that's like... blackmailing him into a dance lol
she's acting like a villainess indeed but not a smart or likable one unfortunately...
not gonna lie, i dont want the other girl to get everything but i dont exactly support the mc either

She’s actually acting like a villainess tho... and not being that smart either. Can’t he already know all her plans already since she’s thinking them out loud?

Dex-chan lover
Or...you could just tell him the truth. Would he really be that upset with you if you did? You can provably demonstrate you're on his side.

At the very least, it would turn him off against Lerajie.

I didn't realize that he had to make eye contact to read minds. That makes this much more manageable.

Group Leader
It's interesting that she's still acting like a villainess, which does make sense since she's just being herself. Wish she was a little bit smarter though.

She's acting like one of those stupid villanesses I really don't like.
I wish she'd just tell him the truth, but u bet it's not gonna happen. Can he only hear thoughts that are linked to him in some ways? I mean he did look the other way when she attracted his attention

I don't understand... can't he hear or read her thoughts about the novel or does she have to push it like what she did when she called him...

It has to be eye to eye @.@

Well at least it isn't a weak asf Mary sue FL

I like the difference from normal villainess characters, where they're someone else as the villain or have to relive their lives. Nope, this one is the same person, who hasn't experienced everything before or lived a different life and knows what's going to happen. Which means their going from shit person who just knows somethings to better person later (I hope). But I mean the other female character isn't great either.

*_* I want these assholes to struggle and fight!

Can't she just said he made a snide remark about ginger face referring to her thoughts before?

I've found the mc funny in the chapters before, but now it's feels like a "notice me senpai". Her very big flaw is that she's so envious of Lerajie, that she doesn't look interesting anymore as a character. To me, she's nor a villainess, nor a strong mc, she's just boring and seek attention. Hopefully that's gonna change. Thank you for translating!

I don't really understand Ginger, because for me the first thing she should think about when she picked up the book and discovered the future was a way to use the prince's secret to approach him and not try to steal the necklace and repeat the book scene with her instead of Leraje. If she were smarter she would have got out of there easy and the prince wouldn't even meet Leraje, but it seems that some authors don't like to make smart FMCs :/

Look peeps..... You came here knowing she's a villainess. And now because she's not a "likeable" villainess, you want to change the plot? Why exactly did you come here for then? One of the rare villainesses that acts like one and you complain? And what exactly isn't likeable about her? The fact that she's not a pushover and fights for what she wants?The fact that she acts romantic and wants to be loved for once? The fact that she's supposedly dumb? Besides, she's not that dumb. She trusted that bastard, but being too trustful isn't the same as being stupid. Yes, she's scheming, but she's avoinding eye contact and the prince can't read her thoughts this way. If he could he wouldn't need to ask her again about how she knew about his secret, as she thought multiple times about the novel and its power, and he wouldn't stare so much at her.

@Reviitz
She ain't dumb just because your scenario didn't play out though. She is pretty naive and airheaded, but she is getting somewhere anyways. The only thing I would say about her is that she didn't read the whole book and that is bad for her, but more exciting for us I guess, depends.

i hope shes just gonna come out with the, 'I was reincarnated.' so far, NONE absolutely NONE of the series I've read actually admits that fact on first go and man, that trips me over. I'm lowkey scared for ginger cus she's about to blame someone...

Users who are viewing this thread