Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 10

I love her. I'm glad she decided to fight for her ML. I do wonder if the trash fiance was able to swap the necklaces in time so that he can read the mind of the other girl?

ummm....
someone tell me if im lost because doesn't he know all her plans now?? Since she's thinking about them

ahh, i'm suffering from second hand embarassment sooo hard

why are you so intent on being the main character ? i get that you don't want her to be have all the good things but do YOU have to have them instead ?
also you're acting just the same way those hordes of other girls do. just being infatuated with just his looks, it doesn't seem to me you really want to help him, you just want him to love you

on another note, it doesn't make sense. we don't have the prince's point of view yet, but if he can read her mind, he already knows how she knows and she can't lie her way through this

The prince can only look at someone's thoughts when they look at him
@Aphrodite
Anyways I love how cunning she is but hate her for using it this way. Ah.. I'm sure she'll get redeemed in the future. I just hope it doesnt take long

@Y-Quynh and @Aphrodite He can only read minds when making direct eye contact, she was thinking about her plans but she wasn't looking him in the eyes so he doesn't know.

Ah, taking the most obvious way out by just not pursuing him would be too easy right? I wonder if there’s a story out there where the Female Lead really goes solo or at least not the Crown Prince or Duke route.

Double-page supporter
you might as well tell him about the novel, he'll find out eventually from your thoughts anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Like if he cAn read minds can't he hear her thoughts and her plan to shift the blame to someone else? It's either Ginger is reaaaaaalllly dumb or the story itself is for forgetting the prince power when plot deem it necessary

Supporter
Say something like "I found an old book in B*tchy house wrote by her mage grampa, where it explained your power and the necklace effect to be protected from it. And she wanted to use it to seduce you!" :D

@amc9988 He can read minds when they look him in the eyes. For now she is scheming and looking somewhere else.

Dex-chan lover
@amc9988 She's purposely looking away from him so he can't read her mind. When she wanted him to hear her thoughts earlier, she looked straight into his eyes. She knows what she's doing.

oh my god.. Ginger in the end is still acting and thinking in reckless and selfish ways like a true villainess. She was a little relatable at first but over the last few chapters she has made one foolish decision after another in her desperation. Even if she succeeds in lying to him now, once he finds out she has lied to him, it will only be pain for her. It's hard for me to read this story without feeling like she is going to fail miserably or have karma come back for her unless she has a character development arc where she changes

Contributor
Wait, if she is plotting in her mind, isn't her plot completely open to Izana?

Aggregator gang
before I finish this chapter I have to say if I were her with my pessimist ass I would think
"wait, is he gonna murder me because I know his secret, he has the power, omg. HELP! GOD PLEASE"

Users who are viewing this thread