Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 12

It's already made me surprise that this story about villainess vs villainess, appreance of mysterious book/novel, and now this..
Ginger in last panel describe my feeling right now 😶

oh my god plot twist. I really think neither of them should've messed with Izana....... damn suddenly I feel sad that Kiki cheated on Ginger, i think they genuinely could've had a great marriage if he stayed loyal URGH.

I wonder what'll happen now. if I was Ginger I'd regret catching Izana's attention

Double-page supporter
LOL guess she should have read the whole thing. But the bad end was only because Lerajie's grandfather cursed him. Ginger isn't related to her grandfather and his curse so technically she wouldn't receive the bad end no?

@KiraAkatsuki
Lol i knew i wasn’t using yandere correctly but it had to be said 😂 close enough too, just missing a bit of the love
I’m glad i gave you a laugh, i was certainly laughing at my own comment

Okay, this makes sense. It seemed weird that a person like Lerajie would be the heroine of a romance book. A cheater and a schemer don't usually get a good ending in books. And I knew there will be a twist since she didn't finish the book (which, btw, who does that?? you get a book telling the future and you just stop half way through? haha)

Why didn't you read it all 'till the end before making a move at the party? LOL that's not a good writing author

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So Lerajie was a tragic heroine because whatever she did before...she ultimately did fall in love and stayed with him (knowing he'd probably kill her one day)...

Typing that out...I feel like she should've left to save him from the anguish.

Group Leader
@Cerain yeah, I'm surprised to find she had not done reading the novel... If I found a novel exactly about my life, I'd totally set aside everything I'm doing to finish the novel first, before doing anything. A rather stupid moves from MC TBH -___-

Fed-Kun's army
@Meo but it's still not in her character to leave and call it done. It makes more sense if she felt she could somehow fix things (even though it says she knew she'd die by his hands).

Users who are viewing this thread