Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 12

WHAT WITH THIS CLIFF HANGER?! This is really interesting! Funny yet somehow turn dark! PLZ PRIORITIZE THIS MANHWA! MUCH LOVE FOR THE TRANSLATION TEAM! GO what is this scan! THANK YOU TOO wkwkkw. please release much moreee chapter huhuhuu

LOL WHEN YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE TSUNDERE, BUT HES REALLY YANDERE

Oh Ginger, you poor poor idiot

Ps. I’m pretty sure I’m not using tsundere or yandere right but idc

I don't get why she doesn't finish the novel. Her life and future is literally written in it. I know it's the author's way of dragging out the story, but it's just plain stupidity.

Poor him😢, rather than save her enemy. I believe the change will save him from going crazy, bcs she had fall in love with him at first sight and knowing that the one u love will suffer, she is doing a good thing changing the story for her and for him to be a happy ending.

man the girl made him suffer more by staying beside him.. if she had truly loved him she wouldve left his side so that he atleast could be somewhat happy and return to some semblance of peace by no longer getting tormented by visions of the guy who cursed him -.-

@Yourredhead your comment made me laugh XD he isnt really a yandere but it was still funny, a yandere refers to somebody who is so in love with somebody that they would die for them and kill for them, meaning if the target of their affection has others pining for them the yandere would kill the prospect of that happening by killing the willing suitor(s).. or even go a step further to the point where if the person they love doesnt love them back they would rather let no one have them and kill em.. since at that point in the novel he no longer loved her and just wanted quiet he rly had no other option especially if she refused to leave him o-o.. i think the tsundere aspect is right tho XD since tsundere refers to people who are cold and dismissive on the outside but inside just wanna be hugged XD

Shok 😲 - bad ends everywhere.

I vote for Option 3 - let's just run away from Prince & other characters

Thank You for the chapter ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread