Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 12

I've been wondering, what if that book of prophecy coming from jesuit too?

Dex-chan lover
Ginger out here saving her rivals life without even knowing it. I feel pretty bad for kiki tho he looks so shot down at the party, but he pretty much put himself in this situation and he's not exactly innocent either

he'll be sooooo mad once he finds out about the book and that she tried to make him fall in love with her

Ahahaha. She is a a worst situation now. .. Elle est foutue xD

Tha'ts why I always read the end of the book or the movie before I start. Lmao

ginger you really are the definition of a lovable idiot😭😭 you got urself into some deep shit girl, but it probably wont end the same way for her bc the prince could read Gingers thoughts from the start

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a pretty good ending to me, if that cunt dies anyway.

Oof I hope people won't be angry at what'll happen next. I don't understand Korean but from what I saw from the raws
she leaves the book on her coffee table, then Kiki decides to visit her but she's not there. Curiosity got the best of him and read the book and then took it. After getting it back she shows it to Izana so that he wouldn't be suspicious of her. Btw her interactions with Izana are adorable.

Woah what an interesting ending. I'm curious what she'll do to make herself different.

Thank you for translating this.

@xoxa Seeing that it was a man in a brown robe, like the one Jesuit was wearing, who sold the book to the maid I can totally see that being the case. Which makes me wonder, what the hell is Jesuit planning?

Users who are viewing this thread