Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 12

Don't judge a book by the cover. Should have read the whole thing.

If anything her interfering and not having the necklacewill probably lead to a happy ending

1) the prince already knows he can read her mind

2) she isn't related to the guy who cursed him

The only problems is once he realizes it's a curse he'll attack the rival cause of her grandfather and he already doesn't trust her. He'll also become suspicious of the MC cause she was the only one to know he was telepathic

Aggregator gang
Just throw the cheating man already! We don't need another page getting wasted by his presence for we all have Izana now 🙄

HUWAAAAT? So she stopped her imminent death all along??? Wrong move. 😂

Aggregator gang
WHAT!? Did NOT see that coming haha. I wonder how Ginger will react now? I kind of doubt this is going to change her regard for the ML, but it might! Maybe she'll be scared of him now??

Knew it. I meantioned this on chapter 5 when I was thinking how dumb it was for her to try and steal the necklace and wear it without properly wearing it around her neck like Lerajie. And I mentioned how she didn't even finish the book.
I was gonna say the same thing. She'd have to wear it all the time. Lerajie had it easy because it was around her neck, so Ginger will have to find a more efficient way to wear it without it showing. Strapping it to her leg for the rest of her life isn't going to work. As soon as it falls off, or she is caught without it, Prince will read all her thoughts and see her schemes. But I also feel like, eventually, this had to have happened with Lerajie too. I know its a family heirloom, but idk if she really wore it 24/7. Maybe that info was in the story.....

AND she really DIDN'T finish the story. She put it down and said "I already know how it'll end... happily ever after". She should've read it all the way through to see how it really ended. I bet this detail will pop back up later on in the plot when complications arise, and she has to go back and find the book.

Dex-chan lover
PFFFFTTTT! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 🤣

That's insane, but somehow...perfect for a dummy villainess like Ginger. Not to mention, with a heroine with such a nasty personality, it's suitable for a tragedy like that. She reeeeallly should've finished the book first.

Now she's going to try to avoid the bad end she somehow threw herself into without realizing that she's exactly the "not like everyone else" that the prince wanted all along. Really, the worst part of her future prospects is the fact that she lied.

After learning about the ending a normal person would be scared of Izana, but our dear ginger is a rare pokemon.

Okay the original story was a tragedy. Now it makes sense why Lerajie was the Heroine despite acting like a Villian. Because we as the audience was not supposed to sympathize with Lerajie. Plenty of tragedy feature narcissistic protagonist who downfalls is caused by their own arrogance.
While Ginger despite being the main love rival and not a goody two shoes honestly really didn't do anything wrong. In the end the audience probably would simpthize with her instead.

Group Leader
What a twist lol
All the more reasons to not let Izana and Lerajie hook up.
Ginger's in a pretty good situation. Izana has been able to read her thoughts since the start so there's no factor of "disappointment" later on, plus she also kind of intrigued him.
All she has to do is to be a bit careful not to trigger him but Izana only snapped because he found about Jerajie's grandpa so again, she's pretty safe.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why when you have a book that tells the future you fucking read the whole book. Seriously is there anyone in the world that's actually that dumb?

Reeeee Ginger it’s not that hard to read the ending of the book
She’s so dumb and I’m scared it’s rubbing off

o shit shouldn’t have get close to izana and let that bitch die— just kidding. All is well. You go ginger, you’re not lerajie who has that archmage as a grandpa<3

Dex-chan lover
you know, there's an "Isekai Quartet", I sure want something similar for Villainesses 😛 Melissa from Beware the Villainess, Scarlet from May I Please Ask Just One More Thing, Su Luxia from Cheating Men Must Die (not quite villainess, but close enough), Aria from Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, Ginger from Virtues of the Villainess, etc would be great together.

BROOO ALL LERAJIE HAD TO DO WAS LEAVE HIM ALONE TO LET HIM BE HAPPY
IS SHE AN IDIOT?!
I can understand that she is in love, but if she truly loved him, she should have left him alone so that he doesn't have to deal with the severity of the curse every time he sees her...

Users who are viewing this thread