Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

she should've read all the novel before !

I don't think Ginger would be happy with Lerajie dying, to be honest.

Well, it’s still good for her because she’ll be the one he loves and Lerajie would ultimately still get his hatred from being her grandfather’s descendant. I’d assume he wouldn’t open up his heart again if the novel had gone the way it should have. At least now she might’ve stamped herself as “different from the others” in his mind.

I didn't expect the Novel to be a tragedy!
Now this changes things... I don't want Lerajie to die and I think Ginger feels the same.
Let's try to get an "everyone lives end" at least, yeah?

Contributor
That's why you need to finish the book first before you act, or you can get in a game over too soon.

Call me a villainess but if I was Ginger I could care less that my rival dies.

I think Ginger will only be worried that she might die instead of Lerajie because she changed the course of events.

........I want them to team up. Ginger and Lerajie could become the find Jesuit squad and prevent the kingdom from falling apart and Lerajie’s death. Because...mad kings don’t normally bode well for a country.

Also, he does not sound like husband material.

Dex-chan lover
So since Ginger stopped their interaction, does this mean that her new goal is to ensures that lerajie doesn't try to hook up with him?

And like that, Ginger has gone on to show that the book had a tremendous twist.
The Villainess, was the actually the HEROINE THE WHOLE TIME! Doing her utmost to help protect her childhood friend and crush from their terrible fates, which also would lead to the country's ruin!

ginger... i love you, but why didn’t you finish the book first lol

Users who are viewing this thread