Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
bro rara better not to some dumb shit or ill isekai myself into this novel and beat the shit out of him ginger deserves all the happiness in the world

Double-page supporter
Ginger is so a lovable and grudge holding dummy <3

I love how Ginger's hair sometimes looks like cat ears lol also??? Rara??? whats up w u

Double-page supporter
I get the whole "noblemen will have illicit affairs shtick" but the damn frick boi cheated on his fiance and with her childhood friend/rival, no less. Good on MC for stomping on his sorry ass. Dude should just own it and prep himself for a clean break

did she.... leave him in her room... where the book is on her nightstand...?

i can't figure out who's side Rara's on who does he want to win and he a disciple of the man who cursed the prince but at the same time seems to want things to go well. Wonder if the other girl really didn't bring her necklace to the 2nd meeting with the Prince.
binch read though all this and loving every minute of it

Fed-Kun's army
She really should stop running and walk. I feel like she's creating an even worse enemy out of Kiki. Instead of approaching each situation smartly, she just charges in with half-baked plans. seriously, this girl.

Y’all are mad that she’s a different character that y’all aren’t used to with actual flaws?? Get outta here

You should have grab that book!!! Aigoo Kiki just leave. Eventho you appear cute that doesn't erase that you're a cheater

Users who are viewing this thread